Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. PJ234 replied to the thread 2024 Concacaf Champions Cup.

Still not good though

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:48 AM
  2. Ssr9 replied to the thread The Prince That Was Promised - Bienvenue Kylian Mbappé.

Let's go! Time to put the fear of God into Europe's defences. Jude showed you how it's done. Play for the badge and your teammates,...

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:47 AM
  3. PJ234 liked Paul Berry's post in the thread 2024 Concacaf Champions Cup.

Didn't Columbus beat Tigres and Monterrey, or am I going crazy?

4. dams liked superdave's post in the thread Ricardo Pepi at PSV Eindhoven.

Plus, it was always about if and when Pepi would sub in. The coach IMO got lucky playing such an old guy so many meaningless minutes....

5. Pegasus liked ArsenalMetro's post in the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/nottingham-forest_leeds-united/index/spielbericht/3838779 Only game McKennie played under Marsch. He came...

6. Pegasus liked superdave's post in the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

That’s true, but it’s also true that Marsch’s inflexibility was really extreme. Just speaking for myself, that inflexibility really...

7. Bin1250 replied to the thread Goal contribution of the best players.

@carlito86

8. LEM-LAG replied to the thread P/I/P Season 29 Game 17: LA Galaxy at Chicago, 6/1/24, 5:30 p.m. PDT Apple TV.

We've done everything right this offseason, except for thinking Miguel Berry is an adequate backup striker. It's strange because it was...

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:46 AM
  9. Pegasus liked madvillain's post in the thread They Needed a Minivan but Got a Gio: Reyna at Nottingham Forest (Olf Borussia Dortmund).

BVB could sure use a talented young finisher with a penchant for big moments. Wonder where they could find one next season.

10. Pegasus liked nbarbour's post in the thread They Needed a Minivan but Got a Gio: Reyna at Nottingham Forest (Olf Borussia Dortmund).

Both parties are to blame. Terzic didn’t give him as many minutes as he earned. Gio and his crowd chose about the worst loan landing...

11. dams liked ChrisSSBB's post in the thread Ricardo Pepi at PSV Eindhoven.

I heard Pepi has been working really hard on not rolling his eyes back in his head while sitting on the bench in the 83´ with PSV up 5-1...

12. Pegasus liked nbarbour's post in the thread They Needed a Minivan but Got a Gio: Reyna at Nottingham Forest (Olf Borussia Dortmund).

Dortmund could use Gio right about now…

13. Pegasus liked DCU1984's post in the thread They Needed a Minivan but Got a Gio: Reyna at Nottingham Forest (Olf Borussia Dortmund).

Does Gio get a medal if Dortmund win? Forcing a loan and throwing a way a chance to play in the Champions League final can't be a fun...

14. Saeta Rubia replied to the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

A volume scorer was the missing piece of the team to take it to a dominant level. As long as team chemistry remains good, sky is the limit.

15. Paul Berry replied to the thread 2024 Concacaf Champions Cup.

Didn't Columbus beat Tigres and Monterrey, or am I going crazy?

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  16. SamScouse replied to the thread Arne Slots In at Liverpool - Welcome (New Manager Thread).

no, but the encouraging news is he has brought his own nail clippers with him, so he'll likely get to it soon.

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  17. Edino Edinho liked RaMaaa's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

Everyone seeeems so relax. It's like casual for some of these guys :D HALA, MADRID. Congrats everyone, what a season

Jun 2, 2024 at 10:44 AM
  18. Reccossu replied to the thread June 2024 Korea friendlies.

Agree to disagree. I think you’re the one that’s off base here. Watch Rodman more closely. She does not counter press much at all....

19. Pegasus liked Gorky's post in the thread Ricardo Pepi at PSV Eindhoven.

It's not like the only two options are: start or play 5 minutes per game. De Jon had a great season but they had many games that they...