Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. bigredfutbol liked Quakes05's post in the thread The Joe Biden Presidency II : He's too old...or something like that!.

Hunter lost his mother and sister, then his brother, that’s a lot of grief. The Biden family has been through a lot. Hunter is...

Jun 11, 2024 at 12:18 PM
  2. welshbairn replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

The official hospitality company seems to be offloading discounted packages through a third party. Looks genuine to me....

3. bigredfutbol liked rslfanboy's post in the thread The Joe Biden Presidency II : He's too old...or something like that!.

His guilt about the specific charges was not ever really in question. Sentencing will be the interesting part. These charges are rarely...

4. bigredfutbol liked ceezmad's post in the thread The Joe Biden Presidency II : He's too old...or something like that!.

Here he goes again, Biden using the DOJ to go after his enemies. [MEDIA]

5. BarryfromEastenders replied to the thread England U-20 Discussions Thread (2004 born).

Been great to get numerous new options their first England youth cap/s. A few should be aiming to break into the U21 squad in the...

6. Bill Archer liked Paul171121's post in the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

Chambost's goals, besides his free kicks, seem like right place right time situation. Has a really good switching ability. Really a...

7. crew2112 liked ColumbusFTW's post in the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

So we have a DP spot (after buying down Nagbe), a U22 spot, and several other senior roster spots, plus whatever MLS adds in the summer...

8. ChristianSur replied to the thread England U-20 Discussions Thread (2004 born).

How have we conceded twice with two goalkeepers?

Jun 11, 2024 at 12:17 PM
  9. superdave replied to the thread What is the problem with Canada?.

Excellent work from the MLS coach!

10. horrisengleton liked ChristianSur's post in the thread England Under 21 Discussions Thread (2002+ born) #8.

Sounds reasonable, but if I tried to type out the ratio of swap deals that have been reported to swap deals that have actually happened,...

11. kruck replied to the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

Don't love McKennie to the Prem but I'm hoping for the best. The speed and intensity of play doesn't suit him IMO. Serie A is a bit...

12. nick liked Pl@ymaker's post in the thread PBP: International Friendly: USA vs Colombia, June 8th 2024.

No Johnny, no defense.

13. bct81 replied to the thread Pre-match: Brasil Friendly, 6/12.

my lineup? Wright - Pulisic Reyna Musah - Cardoso - Mckennie Jedi - McKenzie-Richards - Weah Turner or Horvath need Weah and Wes and...

14. taosjohn replied to the thread Sexism (The Non-Rapey Stuff).

Hmmm. Lobo was chosen and was the media darling of her year, and IIRC hardly played or didn't play... I don't see why Clark couldn't be...

15. russian hattie liked Anon.'s post in the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate - The Other Teams Thread.

City's bench players are often very comfortable keeping the bench seats warm. Not because they love the weather, culture and the city of...

16. russian hattie replied to the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate - The Other Teams Thread.

City fans are a weird bunch. All the money in the world, pretty much unbeatable for years in the league but somehow they play the...

17. Marcho Gamgee liked BarryfromEastenders's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

All these articles about Trent in midfield lack any actual substance. One in the Telegraph saying he will flourish because the stats say...

18. Deadtigers liked rslfanboy's post in the thread The US Supreme Court Thread - Post Roe v. Wade reversal edition.

I now believe Sam when he says the flag thing is solely his wife’s thing, whether he’s sympathetic or not.

19. superdave liked CANPRO's post in the thread What is the problem with Canada?.

Final score: Canada 0 France 0. Canada played really well in the 2nd half and could have won. Liam Millar had a great effort ring off...

20. Batfink replied to the thread Bundesliga 2023/24 - Wolfsburg or Bayern? - It's the same question as the years before.

[MEDIA] Pajor... the best left winger this season... Weidauer, and Kögel, top 5 left wingers this season... [IMG] I know the nature of...

Jun 11, 2024 at 12:16 PM