Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. falvo replied to the thread Sunday 19 May 2024.

Bravo Berna! [MEDIA] Bernardeschi goal 1. such tight tight marking by the defender who actually moves back and gives him MORE space...

May 19, 2024 at 9:48 AM
  2. Ponde_Ringu replied to the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

Assist by Hayashi :thumbsup:

3. argentine soccer fan liked dapip's post in the thread Not a true Christian: Debate Christianity and Religion's role in Politics.

Benedictine backslash: [ATTACH]

upload_2024-5-18_10-37-38.jpeg May 19, 2024 at 9:48 AM
  4. Ponde_Ringu liked lukephan's post in the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

What a GOLAZO by Ueki! :eek: [MEDIA]

5. J-Mezzy liked 4x4s's post in the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

It's unfortunate that we didn't give Xabi the chance to join us when he went to Liverpool instead.

May 19, 2024 at 9:46 AM
  6. Pennsylvania Dave replied to the thread Pre-match: Fire v. Columbus 5.18.24 7:30 Soldier Field Apple TV+.

True but NE Revolution have only played 12 games (7pts) vs Fire's 14 games (10 points). They potentially have 6 more points available...

7. J-Mezzy liked REALFOREVER's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

So long as Yoro's first choice is Madrid, they can wait this out. The great thing when one is winning is that you do not need to panic...

8. J-Mezzy liked Nathanial Essex's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Jesus, do you keep up with the times? You sound like the Tottenham fans who demand success despite them pretty much never winning a...

9. ChrisSSBB liked ShayG's post in the thread They Needed a Minivan but Got a Gio: Reyna at Nottingham Forest (Olf Borussia Dortmund).

You’re bumming me out. Now I’m realizing how things could have gone if I had better managers.

May 19, 2024 at 9:45 AM
  10. freisland replied to the thread Pepi, Tillman and Dest - all games PBP thread.

Like htat... lol de Jong will easily win A+G fwiw. But I'm sure he'd like the trophy - and prefer not to share this time.

May 19, 2024 at 9:43 AM
  11. Pennsylvania Dave liked xtomx's post in the thread News: Chicago Fire Fanaddict NEWS: May 19, 2024.

That gif is disturbing, but then so is the play of the Chicago Fire.

May 19, 2024 at 9:42 AM
  12. freisland replied to the thread Pepi, Tillman and Dest - all games PBP thread.

Yeah, expect them to feet LdJ the next 45 mins as he fight to win the Willy van der Kuylen trophy! Really raining there...

13. Ger90 replied to the thread Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V.

German Clubs continue to show that its never easy for any youth GKs to breakthrough. Imagine soooooooo many 1BL-2BL-3rd Liga clubs...

14. REALFOREVER replied to the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

So long as Yoro's first choice is Madrid, they can wait this out. The great thing when one is winning is that you do not need to panic...

15. Mac97 liked dlm_Fire's post in the thread Pre-match: Fire v. Columbus 5.18.24 7:30 Soldier Field Apple TV+.

He is the spring from which the problem flows. Any fix below his level will only work accidentally and will not be something we can...

May 19, 2024 at 9:41 AM
  16. AGomes replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

Empoli need to pull this out. Sadly it was the right call to waive off the Empoli goal.

17. dams replied to the thread They Needed a Minivan but Got a Gio: Reyna at Nottingham Forest (Olf Borussia Dortmund).

This is where I am at. I will never understand those that say that he has never proven anything. That he needs to go to a lower league...

18. falvo replied to the thread Other Teams' Results [R].

[MEDIA] Bernardeschi goal 1. such tight tight marking by the defender who actually moves back and gives him MORE space in the box....

May 19, 2024 at 9:40 AM