Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. The Irish Rover replied to the thread Rokas Pukstas at Hajduk Split (Croatia).

If he goes to England now, he'll be joining someone's loan army and won't see the pitch for his buyer for the next 2 seasons

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  2. sheno-san liked Il Ciuccio's post in the thread Other Teams ** Everyone Else ** [R].

Toxicity had nothing to do with it. The teams didn’t have the quality of players he is used to coaching.

3. Gaz811 replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Southgate doesn't really think outside the box. But he does like a double pivot and Wharton/Rice is the closest thing we have to that in...

4. Sounders78 liked soccernutter's post in the thread PBP: P01135809 Trump Espionage, Coup, Conspiracy, Racketeering, Fraud & Obstruction Trial Thread.

It seemed to me that some of the court stuff, particularly from Blanche (I hate you @Sounders78 for putting that image in my head ;)),...

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:10 PM
  5. Suyuntuy replied to the thread Jonathan Gomez at Real Sociedad.

Mirandés wins and our last Yank Abroad at risk of relegation was saved.

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:10 PM
  6. ChrisSSBB liked kruck's post in the thread PBP: Venezia 2023/24: Busio and Tessmann - all games.

Started watching a few minutes ago. Busio with the assist 1-0!!!! Very nice assist too. Busio driving down the right flank and lays it...

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:09 PM
  7. The Irish Rover liked FC Tallavana's post in the thread Rokas Pukstas at Hajduk Split (Croatia).

This is the sort of stuff a club will leak as well when they are hoping to cash in.

8. charlie15 replied to the thread Post-match: The Post Presidency :: Trump Faces The Music Thread.

Oh well.... we only are at Day three.......;). I was told though by pundits and some luminaries here that the conviction would not have...

9. kgilbert78 liked KCbus's post in the thread Post-match: Alea Iacta Est: CCC Final Match Thread - Columbus Crew vs Pachuca.

A picture of the plane they used to get home, courtesy of Reddit: [IMG]

10. sheno-san liked And_ROOS's post in the thread Victims of a Campaign- The Other Footy Teams Thread.

Nothing I have seen suggests we can't win the CL in the next 3 seasons. But we need a pace merchant because one thing I have noticed in...

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:08 PM
  11. Fireburn47 replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

[MEDIA]

12. indestructible replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

This ********ing sucks so much. Meaningless shit game

13. ChristianSur liked AJ123's post in the thread England Under 21 Discussions Thread (2002+ born) #8.

Good chance to see Gray today in the biggest game of his young career so far. Harwood Bellis too. Interested to see how he does. I've...

14. ChristianSur liked lanman's post in the thread England Under 21 Discussions Thread (2002+ born) #8.

Key is making the right move. Nothing worse than a promising player moving to a big club and not playing. Wharton and Rogers have both...

15. RaMaaa replied to the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

Damn pitty for that loss in Euroleague final.. one match always tricky

16. charlie15 replied to the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

Who is that punk? They should have showed his mug.... [MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:07 PM
  17. xbhaskarx replied to the thread Summer Olympic Roster Discussion.

Tolkin left the game with an injury, not sure how serious it is and if he'll be back before June 11.... Tessmann and Busio starting,...

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:07 PM