Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. carnifex2005 replied to the thread 2024 Concacaf Champions Cup.

Hasn't been a 3 team tournament for years. Not sure where they got sick but when Montreal made it to the finals, they brought their...

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:33 PM
  2. KCbus replied to the thread Post-match: Alea Iacta Est: CCC Final Match Thread - Columbus Crew vs Pachuca.

It's mostly the international break. There's only four MLS games next saturday, and none on sunday.

3. AlexCr replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I guess both of you are right. The fact that we don't have an official option to sell/buy tickets for FV is awful but even if the portal...

4. nopalnation replied to the thread Mexico vs Bolivia @ Soldier Field.

There wasn’t really….

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:32 PM
  5. BostonRed replied to the thread Gianluca Busio at Venezia.

Starts in 2nd leg: [MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:31 PM
  6. waitforit replied to the thread Hamas Attacks, Israel Responds II.

I didn't move any goalposts You don't get to say "I don't believe any of that" and then can't answer a simple question, like if you...

7. BostonRed replied to the thread Tanner Tessmann at Venezia.

Starts in 2nd leg: [MEDIA]

8. FC Tallavana replied to the thread Christian Pulisic at AC Milan.

I don't think he is trained to answer the way he does. I think he is legitimately uncomfortable with reporters and it leads to an...

9. Samarkand liked speker's post in the thread And they still say money can't buy happiness - OTT 53 [R].

Yeah but ..maybe if they'd back the managers with a few new players to work with , eh?

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  10. schroncar liked harrylee773's post in the thread Pre-match: Fire v. the Team Anschutz Actually Liked (LAG) 6.1.24 Soldier Field 7:30.

I think that’s really the only honest argument there is to make- not necessarily one that everyone will agree on, but a lot more...

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:29 PM
  11. Il Ciuccio replied to the thread Milan in Serie A 2023/2024.

The new CL format is going to ruin Italian chances even more

12. Lukas.peric replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * LOOKING FOR tickets only *.

Still looking for these! Anyone?

13. skydog replied to the thread Mid-Season Analysis Thread.

Vanney won't prevent it - Pec, Paintsil and Puig will. None of those guys were here in 2021. And Kuntz helped by finding & signing 2 of...

14. KCbus replied to the thread PBP: Other Leagues/Tournaments Catch-All Thread.

Now THAT I understand.

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  15. Lukas.peric liked LaParka710's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

That's actually not true. There were offers sent to people after both lotteries and to people signed up with FA's this past week. Not to...

16. Edino Edinho liked .halamadrid2.'s post in the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

[MEDIA] Hilarious, we were given as much chance of winning CL as Napoli. [MEDIA]

17. KCbus replied to the thread 2024 Concacaf Champions Cup.

I'm not a fan of re-writing history after the fact, or using excuses, but there's a difference between an excuse and a reason. And the...

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  18. Edino Edinho liked .halamadrid2.'s post in the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

[MEDIA]

19. natenate101 replied to the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Winning this one was very important. Like you said, we don’t need a savior. Thank goodness.

20. Savage_Sam liked lukeD's post in the thread Sporting KC at Minnesota 6/1 7:30 CT [R].

Zeus was a high level midfielder before getting moved to RB. He had a track record with the club of performing and just needed to learn...

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:26 PM