Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Pegasus liked Maximum Optimal's post in the thread What Would/Could/Should A "Hard Reset" Look Like?.

The other thing that gets overlooked is we've made this transition from MMA to a midfield with Reyna. MMA gave us an identity and a...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:24 AM
  2. BaritoPutra replied to the thread EURO 2024: Is there any hope????.

So two starter midfielders are replaced by a LB… hmm, what’s the logic here? :whistling::x3: Koeman has lost the plot, he needs Stengs!

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:23 AM
  3. Pegasus liked yabo's post in the thread What Would/Could/Should A "Hard Reset" Look Like?.

Drop Berhalter and hire Guardiola now. Don't wait. Admit you made a mistake. This team will never live up to its potential the the...

4. Pegasus liked Maximum Optimal's post in the thread What Would/Could/Should A "Hard Reset" Look Like?.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding. But is this one of the arguments: need to get better on set pieces ==> more tall players ==> we should...

5. Kamphgruppe replied to the thread PBP: International Friendly: USA vs Colombia, June 8th 2024.

So they sent a B/C team vs Mexico, this will be their A team. They will show up to win.

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:22 AM
  6. jagum replied to the thread 2026 World Cup and 2027 Asian Cup Qualification process.

Syria blurs and is crushed by Japan 5-0. DPR Korea only needs a draw against Myanmar in Laos to advance to the next round. Since I saw...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:21 AM
  7. kgilbert78 liked TKyle's post in the thread Post-match: Alea Iacta Est: CCC Final Match Thread - Columbus Crew vs Pachuca.

Ok, dude. I’m asking you politely to go away. Your repeated visits here are trolling IMO. You’re contributing nothing to the...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:20 AM
  8. Med_Phys replied to the thread RSL 2024 In-Season Thread.

Did the GM (Elliot Fall) situation come up?

9. John L replied to the thread Review: An insider's guide to modern stadium amenities - the 2024 Naming Rights Stadium Thread.

better than more UFL games

10. Lionel Richie replied to the thread Pre-match: Korea vs China [2026 World Cup Qualification (2nd Round)].

GOAL!! Lee Kang-in scores at the 61st minute! The Korean fans go wild as the Chinese go silent. Korea 1-0 China

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:19 AM
  11. CarlosKaiser replied to the thread Kylian Mbappe, Welcome to Arsenal! - Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

The only options that would excite me are Isak because he's good and Ferguson because he has upside, but neither one would be cheap. 9...

12. BaritoPutra replied to the thread EURO 2024: Is there any hope????.

Wow… Oranje midfield has been terribly unlucky with injuries: Frenkie, Koopmeiners, Q. Timber, Wieffer (and De Roon). Crazy that all...

13. Med_Phys liked Ismitje's post in the thread RSL 2024 In-Season Thread.

Plus Musovski's holdout. Just wondering if there was more.

14. Med_Phys liked goobx1's post in the thread RSL 2024 In-Season Thread.

Yea, I get that, working on getting better at this stuff but I think it was a pretty engaging conversation. In all honesty I totally...

15. StamfordBridgeLions liked truefan420's post in the thread I fought Matt Law and Matt Law won. Transfer Thread.

Both have a year left, we either sell for cheap or buy out the last year to save something.

16. StamfordBridgeLions liked Dtrip77's post in the thread I fought Matt Law and Matt Law won. Transfer Thread.

I want to see a receipt

17. bigredfutbol liked taosjohn's post in the thread PBP: P01135809 Trump Espionage, Coup, Conspiracy, Racketeering, Fraud & Obstruction Trial Thread.

I took it to mean "out of the room?" Think "partition" and "exterior" or "exhale" or "exhume." (My latin is mostly absorbed by osmosis;...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:18 AM
  18. StamfordBridgeLions replied to the thread I fought Matt Law and Matt Law won. Transfer Thread.

Chelsea have ‘agreed terms’ with Crystal Palace star Michael Olise, but he ‘wants’ to sign for another Premier League club. . ....

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:18 AM