Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. kgilbert78 replied to the thread Post-match: Alea Iacta Est: CCC Final Match Thread - Columbus Crew vs Pachuca.

I'm puzzled too. I know we took special filtering water bottles to Tanzania last year and used them exclusively--even with bottled...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:55 AM
  2. theboogeyman replied to the thread Ricardo Pepi at PSV Eindhoven.

This is nonsense. Players at the top clubs in the world don’t decide when they play. As a Liverpool fan, I’ve seen Mohamed Salah get...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  3. SetPeace liked JasonMa's post in the thread News: MLS Coaching and Front Office - News & Discussion Thread 2024.

So we went 1-1-3 since I posted this, with our only win coming from a DOGSO PK/red called via VAR. We were also outscored 13-9 in those...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  4. thisisthelife replied to the thread 2024 UEFA Champions League Final: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid CF.

Yes, Terzic might be a nice guy, BVB through and through, but as you mentioned he always leaves the impression that it is early for him...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:53 AM
  5. RMrules liked Shay Z's post in the thread Return to the Club that "runs through my veins" - The Welcome Dani Carvajal Thread.

Is Carva the best RB of his generation?

6. Ozora liked celito's post in the thread Fool me thrice ... if fool me you can't get fooled again - The 2023-24 OTT.

Oh I don't like much of his pitch behavior either. I also didn't like Neymar's. Although I didn't think Vini was all that annoying...

7. loonixxx liked bunge's post in the thread Pre-match: Fire v. the Team Anschutz Actually Liked (LAG) 6.1.24 Soldier Field 7:30.

Teran starting the season injured (surgery?) was probably the difference the team didn’t need. He seems to be back to 100%.

8. usscouse liked Mike03's post in the thread Not a true Christian: Debate Christianity and Religion's role in Politics.

Everybody keeps telling me how awesome NO is but LA just keeps getting nastier. Maybe I'll visit some day but I'm sticking with my...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:52 AM
  9. xbhaskarx replied to the thread The Multi-Eligible Player Recruitment Thread (2026 WC Cycle Edition).

Barcelona signed Girona U15 left back Ahmed Abarkane... can play for Morocco, Spain & USA [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:52 AM
  10. Stuart95 replied to the thread Saturday 1 June 2024.

Winner, winner!

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:51 AM
  11. Stuart95 liked Brian in Boston's post in the thread Saturday 1 June 2024.

Reigning Icelandic champions Vikingur Reykjavik. Which is a hell of a lot easier than typing Knattspyrnufélagið Víkingur. Incidentally,...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:51 AM
  12. INST replied to the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Anyone else’s first reaction a big ‘yawn’? Saga kept on going for too long and zero excitement about this. Especially winning two CL...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:50 AM
  13. TRUJDUB21 replied to the thread 2024 Non-Champions (i.e. Other Teams’) News Thread—Streaming Now on BigSoccer +.

Doesn’t make me feel better. Our MLS schedule that’s upcoming is going to be difficult. Hopefully we can bounce back from this loss.

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:47 AM
  14. shing0713 liked Lod31.'s post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I think that Denmark vs England might be an exception to the general rule, as well as Germany and Scotland matches. But I don't think...

15. shing0713 liked tedmak's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

It always comes down to a game of chicken and also WHERE the stadium is. I was at the stadium in Berlin in 2006 for a Sweden match and...

16. INST replied to the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

******** me finally settled down. Very poor first half, didn’t create anything and lost control. Dortmund did very well going forward but...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:46 AM
  17. RMrules liked Shay Z's post in the thread Lord of the Galácticos - Florentino Perez Thread.

Best president in the game. And it’s not even close.

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:45 AM