Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Val1 liked Auriaprottu's post in the thread Soccer, Sports and Politics - Part Deux.

Folks are mad at Clark for no good reason. If Clark can bring attention and money to bball played almost exclusively below the rim, stop...

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:40 PM
  2. guanchengcheng replied to the thread Football DVDs - Buying/Selling/Trading [2].

LOL,about this thing,i was post bebore,i wont argue to a pussy cheater again

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:40 PM
  3. BorisG liked The Jitty Slitter's post in the thread Germany to Host the UEFA Euro 2024.

Gegenpressing podcast had a really good summary of where things are at. I found it refreshing to see what journalists and analysts are...

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:39 PM
  4. IndividualEleven replied to the thread Pre-Copa defense discussion.

Disagree. Brooks was a middling CB for a team that qualified out of the B1 for Europe. That's better than what's currently being fielded.

5. JasonMa liked wantmlsphilly's post in the thread The 2024 MLS TV thread.

They did merge without merging. More teams from both leagues in CCC, Leagues Cup and Campeones Cup. They now have shared corporate...

6. gogorath replied to the thread Next Coach.

Well, we don't need to come up with something new in all of world football. That was my point. I don't actually think we want someone on...

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:38 PM
  7. USSoccerNova replied to the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

I think we were technically 7th or so back in the day, but that was obviously a flawed ranking. I could see us potentially in that...

8. AMLO2018 replied to the thread Important Transfer Rumors.

[MEDIA]

9. onefineesq liked Kirium's post in the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

I was fortunate enough to play for coaches that the majority of them would build a system around our team. Then after college as a...

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:37 PM
  10. theboogeyman liked gogorath's post in the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

Transfermarkt is basically your only source for this. Some of the values are actual transfer values, some are calculated from their...

11. gogorath liked USSoccerNova's post in the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

Agree. I actually make this point all the time regarding sports where the US is the global leader.

12. gogorath replied to the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

Yes, my point. But Bradley and Jones could. Onyewu. Dempsey. Donovan. Howard. Boca if they wanted a guy like him. Certainly Reyna from...

13. Saeta Rubia replied to the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

His value tanked last season due to terrible performances and we don't want to increase the risk by offering enormous wages and 50 M...

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:36 PM
  14. Roblar liked superdave's post in the thread Matt Turner at Nottingham Forest.

A lot of posters get off on being glib and provocative and having the most extreme possible position. I don’t get it. Those posters...

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:36 PM
  15. Paul Berry replied to the thread Berhalter's Positives.

Not a single American player in the Euros. **** Berhalter!

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:34 PM