Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. shing0713 liked tedmak's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

It always comes down to a game of chicken and also WHERE the stadium is. I was at the stadium in Berlin in 2006 for a Sweden match and...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:47 AM
  2. INST replied to the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

******** me finally settled down. Very poor first half, didn’t create anything and lost control. Dortmund did very well going forward but...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:46 AM
  3. RMrules liked Shay Z's post in the thread Lord of the Galácticos - Florentino Perez Thread.

Best president in the game. And it’s not even close.

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:45 AM
  4. RMrules liked J-Mezzy's post in the thread Lord of the Galácticos - Florentino Perez Thread.

Flo best sports executive in the world Era of oil money and we still dominate LEGEND

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:44 AM
  5. Vector-SS liked MiamiNative0722's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

Super drunk, can’t wait to go back and read through this whole thread when I’m sober, we’re champions for the 15th fking time FFS But I...

6. Lohmann liked Bauser's post in the thread The Norway thread.

Euro 2025 qualifier, Oslo Norway 0 - 0 Italy [MEDIA] Mixed emotions after this match. Big relief after Harviken's last second...

7. Guts_1069 replied to the thread Goal contribution of the best players.

also Kaká with 7.12 average rating in the ucl 06/07

8. Bluto11 liked luftmensch's post in the thread PBP: P01135809 Trump Espionage, Coup, Conspiracy, Racketeering, Fraud & Obstruction Trial Thread.

Are you not familiar with the retroactive nature of the presidency? I’m pretty sure that applies via the rules of Calvinball.

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:43 AM
  9. Sacki replied to the thread Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R].

I fear no club wants to pay 100 mill for osimhen, but would gladely do so for Kvara because he has a lower salary and imo the better...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:43 AM
  10. Crew96Fan liked KCbus's post in the thread Post-match: Alea Iacta Est: CCC Final Match Thread - Columbus Crew vs Pachuca.

Uh, yeah, it would.

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:42 AM
  11. TRUJDUB21 liked Kyle Crew's post in the thread Post-match: Alea Iacta Est: CCC Final Match Thread - Columbus Crew vs Pachuca.

If this is legit (the illness), I’m shocked. They were there for what, a day before the game? I’ve heard of NFL teams taking all their...

12. Gaz811 replied to the thread England Under 21 Discussions Thread (2002+ born) #8.

Hopefully this means Chelsea will continue to play young English players like they did under Poch. Also now English players are flavor...

13. Vector-SS liked Deep Pal's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

The team made my day today, happens to be my marriage anniversary, couldn't have asked for a better gift. Watched the game with family...

14. .halamadrid2. replied to the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

Carlo moved Cama to the left as we were struggling on that side in the first half. That was the catalyst to us doing better on that side.

15. ChrisSSBB liked RobtheAggie's post in the thread Brave Nieuw World: Mark McKenzie at Genk.

Gets the start in the last match of the season. Genk vs Gent for a European spot. [IMG]

16. TRUJDUB21 liked KCbus's post in the thread Post-match: Alea Iacta Est: CCC Final Match Thread - Columbus Crew vs Pachuca.

And who, other than you, is saying they quit? You can have the perfect tactical plan and it doesn’t matter if the players aren’t...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:41 AM
  17. TRUJDUB21 liked TrueCrew's post in the thread Post-match: Alea Iacta Est: CCC Final Match Thread - Columbus Crew vs Pachuca.

We got spanked. The better team won. It could have been worse. Most big/close ref decisions went our way Hats off to Pachuca,...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:40 AM
  18. RaMaaa replied to the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

let team celebrate CL and communicado can be on monday/tuesday i guess

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:40 AM
  19. usscouse liked SamScouse's post in the thread Really Random Thoughts - 2024.

a reminder of some good in the world .......

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  20. usscouse liked Samarkand's post in the thread Really Random Thoughts - 2024.

Still trying to wrap my head around this supposed narrative for the last week or so and, as I said, I just don’t understand the...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:39 AM