Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. WI Soccer Dad replied to the thread Changing Landscapes - Chicagoland.

I'm trying my damnedest to find out the score to their games but I cannot find it anywhere. Good prep for both teams. Usually what...

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:36 PM
  2. Saeta Rubia replied to the thread The Prince That Was Promised - Bienvenue Kylian Mbappé.

RM won 3 in 5 years (1998-02). I didn't include that because those kind of run doesn't even feel like a domination when you have won 6...

3. eneste liked Brotheryoungbuck's post in the thread Summer Olympic Roster Discussion.

I’m concerned about his decision making ability for his career if he didn’t realize liking tweets like this on his Twitter would affect...

4. Mike03 liked dapip's post in the thread The US Supreme Court Thread - Post Roe v. Wade reversal edition.

The radical wives of the Supreme Court : [MEDIA]

5. xbhaskarx replied to the thread The Official Luchi Gonzalez Thread.

[IMG]

6. spejic replied to the thread Ukraine vs Russia III.

Don't know. Russia had almost a hundred S-400 systems (with about 6 launchers per system) before the war stared. They were in the...

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  7. xbhaskarx liked Kaitlyn's post in the thread The Official Luchi Gonzalez Thread.

I don't disagree, England is the best at producing players in the world I said above. They're so under achieving.

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  8. Kaitlyn replied to the thread The Official Luchi Gonzalez Thread.

You're probably the only guy in the whole world defending Berhalter :cautious:

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:33 PM
  9. Kaitlyn replied to the thread The Official Luchi Gonzalez Thread.

I don't disagree, England is the best at producing players in the world I said above. They're so under achieving.

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:31 PM
  10. Dr. Wankler liked The Jitty Slitter's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

The problem is what media do these people consume in the first place. I get that Maggie H and co have failed in some significant ways,...

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:31 PM
  11. AGomes liked gumbacicc's post in the thread 2024 Summer Transfer Speculation.

I get that component. My point is get a freaking deal done with your best players. How does it look to everyone to let Chiesa go?

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:30 PM
  12. Kaitlyn liked xbhaskarx's post in the thread The Official Luchi Gonzalez Thread.

I have already explained to you 1) that Mexico is trash, the worst they have been in generations if not ever and 2) provided a detailed...

13. AMLO2018 replied to the thread Important Transfer Rumors.

[MEDIA]

14. Kaitlyn liked bostero24's post in the thread The Official Luchi Gonzalez Thread.

Hahaha.... You've got every excuse in the book.

15. Boysinblue liked Earthshaker's post in the thread The Official Luchi Gonzalez Thread.

You're right, they definitely have trouble putting it together as a team, but, are creating better and better footballers at the skill...

Jun 10, 2024 at 9:28 PM
  16. Kaitlyn liked xbhaskarx's post in the thread The Official Luchi Gonzalez Thread.

England has never beaten the USMNT in a competitive soccer game. Meanwhile they have the highest transfer value of any national team......

17. Kaitlyn liked xbhaskarx's post in the thread The Official Luchi Gonzalez Thread.

And if we're going off FIFA rankings... [ATTACH]

upload_2024-6-10_18-17-40.png Jun 10, 2024 at 9:28 PM
  18. 73Bruin liked LEM-LAG's post in the thread OFFICIAL: Ventura County FC aka LA Galaxy II 2024 Season.

Two points on the road (and third shootout win in three shootouts!) but it should have been an easy win. VCFC were the better side, had...

19. xbhaskarx replied to the thread The Official Luchi Gonzalez Thread.

England has never beaten the USMNT in a competitive soccer game. Meanwhile they have the highest transfer value of any national team......