Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Dante replied to the thread The Other Juve related news discussion thread.

Reports that Juve has an agreement with a new main sponsor for an amount higher than the one it had with Jeep. The new sponsor is from...

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:37 PM
  2. bigredfutbol liked luftmensch's post in the thread The Music thread.

The term Lo-fi was used for DIY indie music long before that, particularly in the 90’s. This lo-fi is more like a type of ambient music...

3. Bill Archer liked CybrSlydr's post in the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

I fins it hard to believe he didn't go for more. $4m is a pittance for what he offers. I wouldn't let him go for less than $10m.

4. LUFCGGRAY liked hussar's post in the thread England Under 21 Discussions Thread (2002+ born) #8.

McKennie was truly horrible at Leeds last season. Baffling deal it is.

5. Khan liked RecLeague Super Sub's post in the thread Matt Turner at Nottingham Forest.

All I know is, some people in the media keep saying that Turner 'cannot be blamed' for those goals, a refrain I have heard at NF as...

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:36 PM
  6. sXeWesley liked Maximum Optimal's post in the thread Pre-Copa defense discussion.

I do want Gio pulling the strings in midfield. The sport is all about tradeoffs and finding the right balance. If Gio is in midfield...

7. NFLPatriot liked patfan1's post in the thread Revs II 2024 Thread.

You heard right.[MEDIA]

8. The Irish Rover liked zlatan_but_a_car's post in the thread Matt Turner at Nottingham Forest.

They banned me and I can’t afford the 10 Thaler (23 Gulden) to re-register :(

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:35 PM
  9. RobTheFool replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

I would be tempted, but rather not risk him if we can help it. We should have enough to beat Serbia comfortably without him.

10. Jenks replied to the thread Rumor: Next England Manager Thread Discussion.

The FA have always cared more about stability than success. They only really act after catastrophe.

11. quolo liked Pegasus's post in the thread Brenden Aaronson at Union Berlin (olf Leeds).

Being a German coach I'm sure Farke knows and appreciates what Aaronson brings. My worry is a quick trigger if things don't go...

12. Dave Marino-Nachison replied to the thread U23s vs. Japan, June 11 @ 8 p.m. ET (Live and Match Discussion).

Griffin Yow, the New Face of American Soccer! ;) [MEDIA]

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:34 PM
  13. bigredfutbol liked Fuegofan's post in the thread Best advice for soccer parents.

My DS joined a club this past fall. In February or March we were at a major tournament and one of the parents was joysticking his son...

14. The Irish Rover liked uniteo's post in the thread The Red Baron: Josh Sargent at Norwich City.

Not cool, man. Not cool.

15. Jeremy Goodwin attached a file to the thread NWSL 2024 Week 11.

Here's an ELO rating list through 82 games (current season games only, excludes the challenge cup game, initial rating for all teams...

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:33 PM
  16. 96er liked hungariansteven's post in the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

We developed a player, had him start in two MLS cups that we won, got to a continental final with him, and then sold him for millions....

17. Jenks replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

I'm not sure that starting an unfit Shaw would make us more likely to win.

18. Crew Chuck35 liked hungariansteven's post in the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

We developed a player, had him start in two MLS cups that we won, got to a continental final with him, and then sold him for millions....

19. bct81 replied to the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

Agree with you .... that is what shocked me most in the first 20 minutes was how Jedi, Weah, Ream and Richards just were not very good...

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:32 PM