Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. BocaFan liked dinamo_zagreb's post in the thread Expanded FIFA Club World Cup: Tournament News & General Discussion [R].

That's massive if goes through. And if it really does, the annoying Swiss-Qatari-African-Arab gay disabled migrant should leave. Along...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:42 AM
  2. TorontoCalabria replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

I already made this point but even the 2006 starting team I would not say Perrotta Camronesi Toni is far better at all as a trio on pure...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  3. Marcho Gamgee liked TorontoCalabria's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

I don't know if Saka can play LWB ...also has no alternate it's too experimental if england had quality left wing backs then yes a 3421...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:40 AM
  4. RefIADad replied to the thread Pre-match: Brasil Friendly, 6/12.

So then we should see a playing style that increases the chances of success in the Copa on Wednesday. Because when any manager sees the...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:39 AM
  5. TurdFerguson liked juveeer's post in the thread Next Coach.

Yes. I wouldn't have posted it otherwise. you think USSF structure is actually working? You think there are no "politics" involved...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:38 AM
  6. rgli13 replied to the thread Pre-match: Brasil Friendly, 6/12.

heres what i want to see, strictly to have us as "ready" as possible next week... gk- horvath. i fully understand and appreciate the...

7. BocaFan replied to the thread FIFA World Cup '26: News & Analysis.

^ I can't believe they aren't playing these matches at the same time, given that they impact each other so much. :confused: Anyway,...

8. Pegasus replied to the thread Next Coach.

We all know that's what he meant but there's nothing stopping a sponsor or sponsor's paying a boatload for advertising with them as the...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:36 AM
  9. Dayton Ref replied to the thread Bad stories.

I was thinking, "There goes the assessment..."

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:36 AM
  10. RalleeMonkey liked xbhaskarx's post in the thread Next Coach.

This feels relevant here... What kind of operation is US Soccer running if they hire the US national team coach ahead of hosting both...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:35 AM
  11. nobody liked MarioKempes's post in the thread Next Coach.

And that is what will take us to the next level -- innovation. We need innovation in strategies and tactics and innovation in youth...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:34 AM
  12. Goodsport replied to the thread MLS NEXT Pro: The Town FC - Tacoma Defiance (Tuesday, 6/11) pre/in/postgame thread [R].

Today’s the day! :thumbsup: GO THE TOWN FC!!! :cool: -G

13. nobody replied to the thread Next Coach.

After a game like Saturday, I'm not sure that isn't what they need. A little less levity and joking around and a more serious approach...

14. hector_br liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate - The Other Teams Thread.

I don't think think there were more games in 2023-24 compared to 10-15 years ago. From next season onwards there will be due to more CL...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:33 AM
  15. TorontoCalabria replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

Yes I forgot Barella! that 2020 team had an unusual amount of provincial/southern talents. No wonder why we won. I believe in Italy...

16. Pegasus liked gogorath's post in the thread Next Coach.

It has long been my contention that Berhalter is the rebound chick. He doesn't play motivational games. He plays the good corporate...