Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Eighteen Alpha replied to the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

Since you rightly called me out for the defending mediocrity comment, I will ignore the insulting nature of this response. We have...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:30 AM
  2. RalleeMonkey liked Ghost's post in the thread Next Coach.

On the Jimmy Comead podcas, McBride a I'd even if Tyler could raise the money for a top coach, other parts of tbe bureaucracy would...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:30 AM
  3. Colm replied to the thread The On-going Never-ending Brexit Story Part Four.

He can't take any scrutiny. It won't affect him or reform in the polls though since Boris avoided interviews hid in fridge in the last...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:29 AM
  4. hector_br liked Dr. MvN's post in the thread The Fenômeno from Palmeiras - The Endrick Felipe de Sousa Thread.

See, I'm supporting Brazil mostly out of support for our boys there and because I like Brazilian culture and language (and maybe...

5. HScoach13 replied to the thread McKennie to RB.

I will ignore your troll and say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to Scally. I have seen various former USMNT...

6. nobody liked gomichigan24's post in the thread Next Coach.

I think Mourinho is probably well suited to international management. Might even have a longer shelf life if he isn’t spending so much...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:28 AM
  7. Elninho liked gomichigan24's post in the thread Next Coach.

Enrique would probably want significantly more to coach the US compared to his native country most likely. And that presupposes...

8. Pegasus liked Clint Eastwood's post in the thread What Would/Could/Should A "Hard Reset" Look Like?.

I don't think a "hard reset" is going to happen. This core is going to be the core. Do people think Pulisic, McKennie, and company are...

9. nobody liked gogorath's post in the thread Next Coach.

I still think that there's a pretty good chance that Mourinho would be a disaster -- I mean, after this game, he probably just gives up...

10. nobody replied to the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

Thanks. For me, the issue was Gio being the guy dropping deeper when he needs to stay high, which he did to come get the ball in...

11. Kamtedrejt liked glennaldo_sf's post in the thread 2026 World Cup and 2027 Asian Cup Qualification process.

I'm at the stadium right now waiting for Thailand v Singapore... absolutely ridiculous group games don't kick off at the same time. So...

20240611_174440.jpg Jun 11, 2024 at 8:28 AM
  12. Jpows replied to the thread EURO 2024: Is there any hope????.

Are we now likely to see Gini being a starter at the EC?

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:27 AM
  13. Iranian Monitor replied to the thread 2026 World Cup and 2027 Asian Cup Qualification process.

S. Korea take the lead 1:0 against China. Sill more than 20 minutes left in the game. Also Australia is up 1:0 v Palestine early in...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:26 AM
  14. eagercolin replied to the thread Pre-match: Brasil Friendly, 6/12.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Crocker will never be indifferent about the state of the program, regardless of how people on the...

15. Pegasus liked An Unpaved Road's post in the thread What Would/Could/Should A "Hard Reset" Look Like?.

What if the “real coach” selects more MLS players than Berhalter has been doing for a while now? :ROFLMAO:

16. juventino13 replied to the thread 2024 Summer Transfer Speculation.

Motta has signed for Juve, official announcement soon.

17. Pegasus liked yabo's post in the thread What Would/Could/Should A "Hard Reset" Look Like?.

My apologies. I didn't read your original post closely enough. BTW, Pep is too smart to have team play like Barca. He reads personnel,...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:25 AM
  18. Pegasus liked Maximum Optimal's post in the thread What Would/Could/Should A "Hard Reset" Look Like?.

I'm agnostic on this. The Colombia match was very poor. But we'll be in a much better position make an assessment after Copa.

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:25 AM
  19. Pegasus liked Maximum Optimal's post in the thread What Would/Could/Should A "Hard Reset" Look Like?.

I agree. There is no need for a hard reset. I would, however, make two adjustments: 1) Insert a more dynamic player at RB. McKennie...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:24 AM
  20. Pegasus liked Maximum Optimal's post in the thread What Would/Could/Should A "Hard Reset" Look Like?.

The other thing that gets overlooked is we've made this transition from MMA to a midfield with Reyna. MMA gave us an identity and a...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:24 AM