Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Dtrip77 replied to the thread I fought Matt Law and Matt Law won. Transfer Thread.

So we are once again without a real striker. Jackson out for a few months with an ankle injury and will miss the start of the season.

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:59 AM
  2. COMtnGuy replied to the thread '24 In-Season Catch-All Thread.

It will be interesting to see what RFO does about Steffan.

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:59 AM
  3. MassachusettsRef replied to the thread General Appointments Discussion.

Seems like it must be. There is no press conference like with the World Cup, right?

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:58 AM
  4. Pegasus liked gomichigan24's post in the thread Pre-match: Brasil Friendly, 6/12.

I wouldn’t presuppose anything about what Crocker thinks based on anything that happens tomorrow. It’s bad for Berhalter if the team...

5. chjoak replied to the thread Kylian Mbappe, Welcome to Arsenal! - Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Isak would be high on my list but Newcastle are adamant he won't move. Even if he pushes for an exit they will want a ton of cash....

6. NFLPatriot replied to the thread 2024 in-season Revs roster moves.

What your MLS club needs to fix this summer Joseph Lowery Tuesday, Jun 11, 2024, 09:42 AM mlssoccer.com New England Revolution:

7. zlatan_but_a_car liked KALM's post in the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

Interesting quote in that link: McKennie, as you were saying, didn't leave a great memory in the Premier League with Leeds. Why would...

8. loonixxx replied to the thread NSR: CHICAGO Political Thread ***HIGHLY TOXIC - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK***.

Watching anything Fox News related kills brain cells faster than MLS General on BigSoccer. Of course those with even a shred of...

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:57 AM
  9. Dayton Ref replied to the thread Bad stories.

A partner specific bad story to go with my good weekend at Adult Regional Championships. I'm AR1 on a men's open division. Late in the...

10. REALFOREVER replied to the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Alvarez has no place on this team. They just added Mbappe and Endrick. They also have Joselu as 3rd striker insurance. Click bait papers...

11. Port Vale Fan liked Regis Prograis's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Saka played an awful lot of LWB in his youth and early pro career, he can certainly play the position. I think he's played there for a...

12. MiamiNative0722 liked 4x4s's post in the thread The Prince That Was Promised - Bienvenue Kylian Mbappé.

He's working for a club that made an under the table agreement with Lewandowski to let his contract run out and sign for them on a big...

13. Pegasus liked gomichigan24's post in the thread Giovanni “Gio” Reyna US National Team Discussion.

He’s only going to the Olympics if Dortmund says they don’t see a role for him in the team. Since what’s the point of going to...

14. Azucarero liked kromekote's post in the thread Colombian National Team General Thread.

It is beyond frustrating to know how Rueda + CQ went 8 matches without scoring that would have put us in the WC 22' just crazy just how...

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:56 AM
  15. RSLer liked Ismitje's post in the thread RSL 2024 In-Season Thread.

Plus Musovski's holdout. Just wondering if there was more.

16. El Verde replied to the thread BSMX's Official Mexican National Team Random Thoughts Thread vol. II.

What about limiting foreign players more?

17. charlie15 replied to the thread Pre-match: Can't believe it took this long for this thread, the 2024 Presidential election thread!.

The new FiveThirtyEight forecast shows Joe Biden with a slightly better chance — just 53% — of winning the presidential election. It’s...

18. Pegasus replied to the thread Next Coach.

there are products that only men use and while women do shop at Home Depot I think it leans towards men and I doubt woman wouldn't stop...

19. RSLer liked goobx1's post in the thread RSL 2024 In-Season Thread.

Yea, I get that, working on getting better at this stuff but I think it was a pretty engaging conversation. In all honesty I totally...

20. dark knight replied to the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

Still seems like BS at those numbers. I’ll be really surprised if this happens but would love for WM to play under Emery.

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:54 AM