Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. RMrules replied to the thread The Prince That Was Promised - Bienvenue Kylian Mbappé.

Honestly im more excited about Endrick as a n9 and will Guler became a world class right winger than Mbappe .We already have world class...

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:05 AM
  2. theboogeyman liked gomichigan24's post in the thread The Green Card Queue: Who Could Be Next?.

I mean if you look at one stat we were 20th in top 5 league minutes this year with 36,000. In the season leading into the World Cup in...

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:03 AM
  3. zizou555 liked 4x4s's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

This is the internet. In person i struggle to think of a person from this place i wouldn't invite to have food or drinks. We're all a...

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:02 AM
  4. bsman replied to the thread 2024 San Jose Earthquakes 50th Anniversary Celebration.

Yes, any large group of people contains a fair number of idiots by default.

5. Bluto11 replied to the thread Soccer, Sports and Politics - Part Deux.

USA! USA! USA!...

6. bsman liked Kaitlyn's post in the thread 2024 San Jose Earthquakes 50th Anniversary Celebration.

Landon should show up, but he shouldn't get booed. He was a huge part in bringing this team glory and championships. Something...

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:01 AM
  7. bsman liked Kaitlyn's post in the thread 2024 San Jose Earthquakes 50th Anniversary Celebration.

The quakes marketing will do anything to pander.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:00 AM
  8. bsman liked Kaitlyn's post in the thread 2024 San Jose Earthquakes 50th Anniversary Celebration.

To be devils advocate... until the MLS incorporates the NASL stats into the MLS stat sheets, NASL should be irrelevant to MLS and its...

9. bsman liked Kaitlyn's post in the thread 2024 San Jose Earthquakes 50th Anniversary Celebration.

Well considering 90% of the current fan base was born after the NASL quakes, I'd say in their opinion yes.

10. bsman liked JazzyJ's post in the thread a small team.

I have no idea how Peter Vermes hasn't popped an artery or two by now. And looks like he's on the RapidAgingByCoachingBadTeams™ program...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:57 AM
  11. kgilbert78 replied to the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

I am not going to base all of our needs on one game.

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:56 AM
  12. SetPeace liked STR1's post in the thread 2024 Concacaf Champions Cup.

[MEDIA] Disregard the salary cap comment as that is beating a deadhorse at this point but this comment is spot on. Liga MX is simply...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:56 AM
  13. kgilbert78 replied to the thread Post-match: Alea Iacta Est: CCC Final Match Thread - Columbus Crew vs Pachuca.

I'm puzzled too. I know we took special filtering water bottles to Tanzania last year and used them exclusively--even with bottled...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:55 AM
  14. theboogeyman replied to the thread Ricardo Pepi at PSV Eindhoven.

This is nonsense. Players at the top clubs in the world don’t decide when they play. As a Liverpool fan, I’ve seen Mohamed Salah get...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  15. SetPeace liked JasonMa's post in the thread News: MLS Coaching and Front Office - News & Discussion Thread 2024.

So we went 1-1-3 since I posted this, with our only win coming from a DOGSO PK/red called via VAR. We were also outscored 13-9 in those...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  16. thisisthelife replied to the thread 2024 UEFA Champions League Final: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid CF.

Yes, Terzic might be a nice guy, BVB through and through, but as you mentioned he always leaves the impression that it is early for him...

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:53 AM
  17. RMrules liked Shay Z's post in the thread Return to the Club that "runs through my veins" - The Welcome Dani Carvajal Thread.

Is Carva the best RB of his generation?

18. Ozora liked celito's post in the thread Fool me thrice ... if fool me you can't get fooled again - The 2023-24 OTT.

Oh I don't like much of his pitch behavior either. I also didn't like Neymar's. Although I didn't think Vini was all that annoying...