Zurawski didnt play???

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by Jaga, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Jaga

Jaga New Member

Feb 25, 2006
    in my house
    well USA beat Poland but my question to you is do you think that Poland gave there all cause it seems like they didnt really care?????

2. Shaydee

Shaydee Member

Apr 8, 2002
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

It didn't seem like either team really cared.

3. Bob Morocco

Bob Morocco Member+

Aug 11, 2003
    Billings, MT
    Outside of Smolerk I didn't think the Polish squad had much talent and I consistently thought that the US team could have and has played a lot better than it did in the first half. Maybe Zurawski pushes Poland over the top but the US was without the just as important McBride, started its 5th string center midfielder, and had Beasley play his worst game ever in a US shirt. The last time the US played Poland Beasley was absolutely terrorizing their right side, this time not so much. I felt that the defensive organization the US showed in the second half was outstanding and Poland didn't deserve to score. For a friendly the play was slightly above average.

4. ghazi

ghazi Member

Feb 27, 2004
    Chicago
    . . not to be confused with Zarqawi, who we havent been able to locate. . .

5. Bob Morocco

Bob Morocco Member+

Aug 11, 2003
    Billings, MT
    I've got him 6th on my ghoul pool list so I hope the US doesn't make that mistake.

6. Bruce S

Bruce S Member+

Sep 10, 1999
    not true.They just are not very good.

7. milicz

milicz Member+

Dec 2, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    :rolleyes:

8. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What about the other friendly when we beat Poland, in Poland? Did they not care then either?

Look, you guys have a nice little team. Maybe one day again, you'll have a "golden generation" of players and you'll be as good as the US is.