News: Zinho: Don't know if team will be back in '10

Discussion in 'Fort Lauderdale Strikers' started by Red Harvest, Aug 31, 2009.

1. WhiteStar Warriors

Mar 25, 2007
    St.Pete/Krakow
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This statement is just plain wrong:

Have you had any assurances from Traffic Sports about you being back next year? How about the team?
    “I have not had the chance to have those conversations with Traffic. I don't know if there will be a team next year or if there should be. I have a contract until October of next year. Before they can talk about me saying, I would like to know what the conditions will be like next year, before I'd even consider it. We cannot handle another year like the one we had this year. We had a lot of injuries, a lot of players who were not prepared. A lot of guys couldn't play. We couldn't switch the players out like we were supposed to. It was difficult.”

It really show's Zinho's commitement to the team???????

2. pb9000

pb9000 Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lauderhill, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He is committed, if he wasn't he would not put up with half of what he has to. But everybody has a limit. There is a lot going on behind the scenes that very few people are aware of and Zinho has had to put up with a lot that not other coach would. I wish I could go into detail, but I can't.

3. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But, the big question remains: will there be a Miami FC Blues next year? I'm certain that everyone here wants to know that. When will we get an answer?...:confused:

4. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

Inter Miami CF, Junior de Barranquilla
    United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From the looks of what MLS talk posted up, I dont think there would be a USL-1 period!! Looks like Miami FC is leading to make a bigger and better FIFA committed league.... I dont know if this is good or bad..