Zhang Yuning to Omiya Ardija?

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, Feb 2, 2006.

1. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    OK~ I know it's still a rumor~ but what do you think of this? I think it's a good chance for him as he is actually has noting important to Shenhua these years :D
    http://sports.163.com/06/0126/09/28CQ4I3V00051O39.html

Rumors said Shenhua want 500 thousands USD for a transfer, and 170 thousands USD for loan per year~ Stupid mamonnist shanghainese;)

Zhang Yuning's record in the league:
    1994 Liaoning Jia-A
    1995 Beijing Steel Jia-B
    1996 Liaoning Jia-B
    1997 Liaoning Jia-B 11 goals
    1998 Liaoning Jia-B 14 goals
    1999 Liaoning Jia-A 24 matchs 8 goals
    2000 Liaoning Jia-A 17 matchs 11 goals
    2001 Liaoning Jia-A 19 matchs 11 goals
    2002 Liaoning Jia-A 13 matchs 5 goals
    2003 Shenhua Jia-A 22 matchs 13 goals
    2004 Shenhua CSL 10 matchs 3 goals
    2005 Shenhua CSL 14 matchs 5 goals

2. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Mamonnist and proud of it. Go for goal Zhang Yuning! Make China proud!

3. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I've made my thoughts known on this, Shenhua is making a huge mistake if they do get rid of him...oh well, its good for Guoan!

4. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    who cares about Zhang Yuning. He sucks. :D

5. Proteo

Proteo Member

Jan 27, 2006
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    AS Perugia rocks. Forza Grifo!

6. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    yes, Go To Japan and bang some Japanese Chicks, make us proud ha ha ha

7. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    Omiya wouldn't put up for his kind of behavour for long, give it a month or two before he gets a right good kick up the ass and out the door

8. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Yeah, but he's playing abroad. Sucking abroad is better than sucking at home.

9. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    :confused:

Edit: Oh, is Grifo a reference to Perugia?

10. ReturnoftheTang

Jul 15, 2005
    Omiya??

are they a good team?

11. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    Decent enough team, they finished 13 out of 18 last season which was there first season since coming from J2. Yuning will have competition so he would need to perform at his best because Omiya have bought striker Yoshihara from Gamba Osaka and he has alot to prove

12. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Don't they also have Saul Martinez? That'll be a nice partnership again, like Rocky and Bullwinkle.

13. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    he doesn't suck, and, like I've said, going into the season he's Shenhua's most potent striker. It's a big gamble to sell him, but if they're getting a ton of money, I guess they have to as it would help to pay off all their purchases. I just can't see why a Shenhua fan would be happy about this sale...

14. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Very well put. That's why you're not a Shenhua fan. Zhang Yuning was good during the 2003 championship winning year. After that he was injured, injured again (something about the skin on his foot being burned during treatment). He became sulky, lazy, and Japanese samurai-ish. Last year he was basically useless with Xie Hui's return. You may think Xie Hui sucks, which he does. But Xie Hui can finish with good service and Shenhua provides him with good service.

15. ReturnoftheTang

Jul 15, 2005

16. ReturnoftheTang

Jul 15, 2005
    Don't shenhua also have Gao Lin? Put him on, the guy's got tons of potential. He's on 20 this year. Give him playing time. Forget about Zhang Yuning. Xie Hui plus Gao Lin is good enough.

Zhang Yuning is a punk. Haan didn't like him because the idiot acts like he's Rooney. He got into a car crash and injurred his teammate in Liaoning, and he walked away without any responsibilities, a crap friend he is, the other guy's career is ruined because of him. Also, in Shanghai, all he does is drink and womanize. He sucks. Even if he scored 10 goals a season he still sucks.

Shenhua's got Li Weifeng, Du Wei, Gao Lin, and this other Serbian guy.
    I think Shenhua is the only real threat to Dalian

17. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Yeah!!!!! Forza Grifo!!!!!!!!!!!

18. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Yes, Grifo is the nickname of Perugia.

19. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    You should reserve this comment until Zhang does actually play for Omiya.

20. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Dude, I can see your standard is really really low.

21. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Gao Lin played very few CSL matches~ No more than 10 I think~ He did well in Youth NT but still need to prove himself in CSL fields~

22. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Zhang Yuning, when he's healthy, is Shenhua's best striker. Period. Being a respectable Dongbei guy, sure he comes to Shanghai and shows off his drinking prowess and defiles some Shanghianese women, but there's nothing wrong with that. He's had a number of problems the past few years, so maybe you don't want the risk, but I can't see selling him, unless the offer is huge or Shenhua need to do some house cleaning because of all the money they've spent.

Gao Lin has been impressive in the youth games. The problem is that, if you get rid of Zhang, then all the pressure is on Gao to step up, that's a lot for a young kid to handle. Some players step up and love that, but others are going to be overwhelmed.

Put it this way, compare Shenhua's strike force (without Zhang) to Shandong's. Shandong have machine gunner DaYu, who is almost automatic for around 10 goals, they have Jelic, who is the CSL's most potent striker. They've also signed some Mexican striker as well.

I think the top 3 from last year will be the top 3 this year, the only question is how they'll finish. Shandong and Shenhua are legitimate contenders, but it will probably be Dalian once again, just because Dalian is Dalian and Shandong and Shenhua are, well, Shandong and Shenhua.

23. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    I thought Beijingers didn't like Dongbei people.

24. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

Best case scenario for Shenhua

1st place finish and FA cup winner

the only other altnernative

2nd place finish and FA cup runner up to Dalian

period

anything else.......................... ha ha ha, um........ nope, not happening.

Go Shenhua Go

25. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    haha, isn't that the best case scenario for all the teams???

As for not liking Dongbei people, I don't think Beijing is as harsh as in the southern cities like Shanghai. I don't know though, I'm from Beijing, but most of my relatives are in Dongbei.