Your WORLD XI

Discussion in 'Chelsea Off Topic Threads' started by Blue Celery, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Blue Celery

Blue Celery Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Now then...calm down...calm down...

2. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    see, why you gotta go there. Did i ever say you can't have an opinion? No, so why accuse me of doing that.

Also, it's a fact that your opinion is not shared by many people, hence the use of my surprise smiley.

We are both supporters of Chelsea, but we don't have to agree on everything. However, what you said is just not right.

3. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    now...now boys play nice :cool:

4. tptp

tptp New Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Hoboken
    i rated cannavaro and nesta higher than john terry...they are both more accomplished and rated higher internationally than john terry...it is as simple as that...that is a fact shared by many across the world

i would rather have john terry wear the blue jersey, but we were putting together a world xi right?

all in good fun guys, not getting p1ssy at all...i still like you lot

5. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    that's cool and I also agree that those two have accomplished more so far. I just didn't think that your statement of Terry not being ranked highly in circles outside Chelsea was correct.

All good though.

6. tptp

tptp New Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Hoboken
    oh no there was a misunderstanding...from what i know (or don't know) terry is widely considered a top international centerback, just not as high as chelsea supporters rate him (#1 in the world)...and rightfully so, he is the heart and soul of chelsea, supporters should love him

all good