Your Top 5 Futbol TV Shows

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by Caturro, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I'm just interested in what everybody watches around these parts. :D

My top 5:

1. El Aguante (TyC Sports) - I used to watch it when they only covered teams from Argentina, but now that they cover teams from all South America I don't miss it. It's the best way to learn new canticos to see how people in different countries follow their teams. It was cool seeing Danubio's little barra putting the same pasion as the guys from Colo Colo or Municipal from Peru. Really cool stuff.

2. VW Gol (GolTV) - Very informative. Also, if I know I've missed an interesting game I'll now for sure they'll have the highlights here. Heck, they even show goals from Romania. :eek:

3. Zoom Deportivo (TVChile) - Although they can't show images from the local league, they usually have some good reporting on day to day sport activities in Chile. They also show important sporting events from a very unique perspective.

4. Codigo F (TyC Sports) - Very informative. I mostly watch it on Thursdays because they dedicate the whole show to Chilean futbol. I mostly can't stand Guarello but at least the guy is honest with his viewpoints.

5. 45/45 (GolTV) - I used to never miss this, but then Martin Charquero left. Then it was Bruno Vain... and suddenly it lost a lot of my interest. It's still informative but opinions seem to be more one sided now. The only guy that puts some real perspective is Sammy... hopefully that does not mean that he'll leave soon. :(

2. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Futbol Mundial es mi show preferido, indiscutiblemente. No se porque pero los reportajes que hacen siempre me llaman mucho la atencion. Obvio que el Zoom es infaltable.
    Depende de que dias, pero por lo general veo GolTV News y Fox Sports Noticias (sobre todo en dias donde se juega la CL y la UEFA).
    Tambien, FSW Report (sobre todo los dgos.) es clave.
    VW Gol es importantisimo, tambien.
    45/45 y American Soccer no me los pierdo (aunque los vea siempre repetidos; el ultimo es mucho mejor a mi pensar en ingles).
    Algo asi:

1. Futbol Mundial
    2. Zoom Deportivo
    3. GolTV News/Fox Sports Noticias
    4. American Soccer- 45/45
    5. FSW Report

Metro

3. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    gol tv no

im PERUVIAN and this is what i watche or try to watch

01 El Deportivo SURPERU 429 9.30 Pacific
    02 Libero TyC Sports 427 2.30 Pacific, i actually watch the repetition at 10
    03 45/45 at GOLTV i like the Sammy's opinion miss bruno vain
    04 El Aguante i like not to miss it i recorded la pepa baldesarri interview and extremo celeste del SC de peru
    05 its between VW GOL, i really liked it before with Bruno Vain and the colombian guy, now its kind of boring last weekend only 1 hour??
    and the only one from FOX Expediente Futbol, by the way Jorge Ramos en Vivo is boring

4. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    i am a tyc junkie

here are my top shows

1) El Aguante brings goosebumps when i watch the show, now they even have an international one.

2) Paso A Paso, Sunday nights couldnt be great without this show, they show the complete highlights or all the Argentine games played that week.

3) Futbol Mundial very informative show, get to know a lot about futbol in other countries

4) Estudio Futbol this show is a good combination of intellect and futbol, they analyze argentine games and sometimes other games in depth.

5) Libero/ Codigo F on tuesdays, the one on thursdays puts too much emphasis on chilean futbol

honorable mention
    1 .Mar De Fondo when it was still on....
    2. El Sello, where they would do a churrasco and invite many soccer stars from around south america for an interview. Not only was the interview great but it made u hungry for some steak and ribs.

5. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    1) fox sports News with martin Liberman- desde argentina

45/45 y contacto deportivo

no tengo mas opciones, sin el Ty C:eek:

6. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    1s not 100% soccer but oh well

#1. Zoom Deportivo
    #2. Codigo F ( only Thursdays) I ********ing love Guarello, hes honest all the time , some people think its rude but its the truth.
    #3. Estudio Futbol ( Smart guys, hate the fatass though)
    #4. American Soccer ( Just because of Ray Hudson <--da man)
    #5. Me gustaba " Habia una vez" , no era solo de Futbol pero la mayoria era futbol. BTW when do they show it??? i always catch it up randomly , would appreciate for the Chileans to tell me the time , BTW im in NY.

7. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Liberman left Fox Sports quite a while now. His partner in the broadcasts is still there I think (Adrian something?) and the two hot chicks are still there :D Best sports news show I've ever seen. Too bad FSE barely shows it now. :mad: They prefer to show Diario Fox Sports...ugghh

8. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    The thing I like about DFS compared to FSN, is that it's a little shorter and a bit more concise. They do, however, place extra emphasis on Mexico's athletes; and also, their pronunciation of some European teams and names sucks.

Metro

9. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    contacto deportivo from telefutura sucks, they kix some many sports, and always start with chivas, america

i personally prefer watching tysports, and goltv, i only tune fox for ther copa games, becuase their programming is wack

still this is what i never miss

01 el deportivo
    02 libero
    03 45/45
    04 El Aguante
    05 ih yeah i forgot to mention FUTBOL EUROPEO

also i watch expediente futbol and gol WV

10. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Expediente Futbol is a great show. It's always good to see classic football.

11. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Does anybody else think that it's bs how now GolTV only has VW Gol running for an hour? :confused:
    Or is that some sort of temporary measure?

Metro

12. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    i check on the ghide and this weekend its gonna be two hours, no idea man, last week sucked man, and they should kick out that colombina restrepo he is boring, bruno vain should return

he worked almost everywhere i sawhim in gol WV, in goltv news, also in 45/45

13. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    My favorites:

1. 45/45
    2. Futbol en America
    3. Los Embajadores
    4. Futbol de Primera
    5. VW Gol

14. Guti™

Guti™ Moderator

Mar 6, 2005
    La Victoria
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    1. Futbol en America
    2. 45/45
    3. Expediente Futbol
    4. GolTv News
    5. American Sawker (Ray Hudson is the man, that show is boring without him)

15. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    "Adios, muchachos y muchachas!!" :D LOL
    Futbol en America is cool, too. That's the one that's on in Canal Sur late on Sunday nite, no?

Metro

16. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Yeah, from Peru.

17. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    1. Futbol Picante!! hands down

18. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    That show is terrible and everything on ESPN Deportes is too.

19. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I watch Futbol en America from time to time... try to catch how Martel and Perez are doing over there. It's funny when they make fun of us from time to time.

I remember in one instance one of the guys (the one without the glasses) was commenting on a bicycle kick. They touched briefly on the topic of the chalaca/chilena issue. They always call it chalaca over there, of course. After that they showed one play when the guy MISSES the bicycle kick and immediately afterwards the guy says "bueno, esta bien, esa si es una chilena." I chuckled. :D

20. Guti™

Guti™ Moderator

Mar 6, 2005
    La Victoria
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Try not to pay much attention to what those two dorks have to say. :D

Btw, the guy you're refering to is Gonzalo Nuñez. A closet Alianza Lima fan.

21. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I like how the guy that is not Gonzalo is sooooooooooooo into it.
    He is always like "Gonzalo, que piensas?" "Gonzalo, Gonzalo, Gonzalo, etc..."

Metro

22. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    La Champions es lo unico que se salva.

23. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    erick osores is cool, yeah gonzalo nuñez talks like a duck, and talks too much, also he makes fun of the club chicos like aa sullana o huaral, and yes AL iamges last around 13 to 16 minutes, it almost always starts with AL games, then U games with 10 o r 12 minutes, and games like Galvez-Melgar or Huaral-San Martin its between 1-3 minutes

Still i watch el deportivo everyday they also have volley, tennis, any sports images, Futbol en America never showed anything from Peru volley's team in last WC @ Japan

24. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    if they continue like that the program name should be changed to FUTBOL EN AMERICA: RESUMEN DE LA FECHA or FUTBOL DESCENTRALIZADO something like that

25. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    The one Mexican soccer show that I liked a lot is the one that they no longer show on GolTV--it was there in the same time slot "Mexico, Lindo y Futbol" is on now. Can't remember it's name, but I recall that Brailovsky (currently ESPN D.) was on it.

Metro