Your team line-up in 2 or 3 years?

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by Arsenal_fanUK, Sep 4, 2004.

1. Arsenal_fanUK

Arsenal_fanUK New Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Russia
    I was just thinking about all the great sides in europe and i was looking at the younger players coming through to the first teams, and young players who are starting to get the odd game.

I have put together my arsenal team which i think will possibly be the first team in say 2 or 3 years. there wont be any point posting it unless people wish to do there team also.

Man utd have alot of great talent coming through in spector, flecther, pigue, miller... i wonder what there team will be when giggs, keane, the neviles, scholes... all retire.

Real madrid? when some of there current side which is ageing retire, i.e zidane, figo, carlos... who will be in the line up in 2 or 3 years?

2. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You can't really predict who will be playing in 2 or 3 years since most big clubs just buy new rising talent to replace the old players. If I had to predict this could be Milan's squad in 3 years:

-------------------------Dida(Abbiati)
    Bonera---------Nesta-------------Coloccini---------Kaladze
    ---------------------------Pirlo
    --------Gattuso---------------------------Seedorf
    ---------------------------Kaka
    -----------------Sheva--------------Tomasson

Not much different from the current squad. Most of Milan's players should still be around in three years as they all hit their peak at 29/30. Only Maldini, Cafu, Stam, and Rui Costa will be retiring who are regular players.

3. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    I'll take a stab.

------------------Cech----------------------

Johnson-------Terry------Carvalho-----Bridge

SWP--------lampard-----Gerrard-----Duff

-------------Robben-----------------

-----------Drogba------------------------

4. kaberon10

kaberon10 New Member

Aug 10, 2002
    Evanston
    Interesting thread. I'll give it a shot for Real Madrid, even though trying to guess who we will buy is near impossible:

Casillas​
    Mejia-----Samuel------Woodgate------Chivu​
    Joaquin----Beckham---Helguera----Ronaldinho​
    Ronaldo----Raul​

In other words, a very similar team to what is playing now. Joaquin will be bought probably next summer as Figo's replacement, Mejia looks good enough to eventually start somewhere for the club, and Bravo might too, but I think we'll buy Chivu instead -- Chivu is ready to emerge as a world star, IMHO. However, Juanfran probably won't be, but I have no idea who will emerge in the world as a good young winger in the next few years, but I think that Real outdoing Barca in both La Liga and CL in the next few years will attract Ronaldinho to Madrid, where he can take the place as Zidane's natural successor. ​

5. CRonaldo_07

CRonaldo_07 New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    fc porto..

......................vale........(one of the top goalie prospects in europe)
    ................pepe.....pedro emmanuel.............
    seitardis.......................................valente
    ..................maniche............................
    quaresma............................carlos alberto
    ..................diego...............................
    ......fabiano..............postiga

good team..jsut pedro emmanual isnt that great