Your Replica Jersey Pics [2]

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by Skizz, Oct 26, 2007.

1. stanger

stanger BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 29, 2008
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does anyone know anything about this jersey, Ivory Coast away.

[​IMG]

I just bought what I thought was an authentic from Soccer Nucleus in Chicago but I think it's a fake. The yellow stripes around the yellow seem to have bled over, same with the white to green transitions. Perhaps it is intentional as I can only find pictures that seem to show the lack of crispness between color transitions.

2. 760Epicenter

760Epicenter Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Level 1
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    most of the Puma-based ACN jerseys have that effect, its supposed to look like it body paint or something of the manner.

3. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Those prices are too good to be true. How do current uniforms start at 33$? " I dont think so Tim"

4. mcmus

mcmus New Member

Jul 16, 2012
    myfootballjerseyscollection.blogspot.com

Currently posting my collection on a new blog.

5. Karl Winchester

May 7, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Maybe it's an Thailand soccer jersey

Boandlkramer repped this.
  6. brad147690

brad147690 Member

May 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  7. HollywoodShirts

HollywoodShirts New Member

May 28, 2013
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    you know if you live in SoCal and would like a custom jersey made, just let me know! Also, check out my website - http://hollywoodscreenprinting.com/ . We offer free assistance with graphic design, no setup charges, and we have a massive selection of custom jerseys for you to choose from!

8. harrywu17

harrywu17 New Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    New guy here. I have an incredible fetish for football shirts and am glad there are others like me :) . Thought I'd share this. Have spent the last 12 months building a techfit/player issue collection. Will have more pictures later.

Harry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pumas90 repped this.
  9. Karl Winchester

May 7, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Damn it,u are u rich!

10. kogge

kogge Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Club:
    FC Hansa Rostock
    Guys, help please :eek:.
    I really want to fix this jersey. I read that because of the thermal bonding I should just iron it with medium heat and it will stick again on its own.
    Or should I try silicone glue? Or something else?

Attached Files:

11. cliftonjosh

cliftonjosh Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    fold it down as much as possible, take a towel folded on top of it and iron on with heat. It should re apply.

12. 20Times

20Times New Member

May 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Heres a pic of mine.. I dont have that many. Ive only been a fan since 2007 and I was just a kid in a family with no interest in anything besides handegg..so the few I did have back then were bought with allowance money :) I got my first job last year so I have been able to buy more.
    [​IMG]
    A couple of them I cant wear..like the one in the bottom left corner is SO fake. So fake that it has 11/12 champions badges hahahaha. Thats what I get for buying from ebay..
    I also wont/cant wear my 2008 ronaldo one because I feel like an idiot. (And I would probably look like one too =/ although Ive only met like 3 football fans in my state so..no one would probably even know)
    Left to right
    Top- Vidic, Scholes, Chicharito
    Middle- Ronaldo, Valencia, Champions 20
    Bottom- No name(fake lol), RVP, Giggs

I want to get the 13/14 kit with Kagawa on it:D

henryo repped this.
  13. Karl Winchester

May 7, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    true Utd fans

14. SOCCERMARINE

SOCCERMARINE Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    All Player Issues :)
    [​IMG]

Quentin repped this.
  15. Karl Winchester

May 7, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Since so many guys shop online in order to buy cheap replica soccer jerseys,but there are many things we need to care about.

If you've ever been to seen a soccer game on TV, you'd know that the biggest fans all have a jersey of their favorite teams. Of course everyone want to buy the cheap and good quality soccer jerseys. Although is hard to found in the online store, but there are ways to show how to choose the online store and the real cheap soccer jersey.

1. Confirm the appearance of the site and product pictures are beautiful?
    When searching jersey sites on Google, you will find a heap of sites with ugly appearance and product pictures. For these sites, you need not consider their products and price. They must be fake or deceptive sites because the appearance of a site can tell you what products the operator offers you on earth. If even the appearance looks not well, then, how can they offer you good quality products?

2. Pay attention to product quantity and price
    If there is a site with all kinds of jerseys which are marked with very low price, such as 10USD to 20USD, then, to be sure, the product quality in this site must be very bad. As far as I know, there are only two kinds of authentic jerseys which can be sold at very low price. One is purchased through special channels, the other is Thailand jerseys (the same as authentic jerseys, but no authorization). At present, the Thailand jerseys styles I know are as followings: Liverpool , Man utd,Arsenal, Chelsea, Man city,AC Milan,Inter Milan,Juventus, Real Madrid,Atletico madrid, Barcelona ,Bayern Munich,Boca Juniors,Los Angeles Galaxy,Marseilles,Paris ST German soccer jersey.

3. Pay attention to the site service
    Except the product price, you also need to check if freight charge is needed, how about the return process is, and so on.

MPNumber9 repped this.
  16. brad147690

brad147690 Member

May 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  17. Brady24

Brady24 Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Haven't updated in a while...this is everything(except 92 3rd) USA from 92-Current. Some of its autographed as well.

Attached Files:

MPNumber9 and SOCCERMARINE repped this.
  18. brad147690

brad147690 Member

May 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Quentin and Pumas90 repped this.
  19. Pumas90

Pumas90 Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  20. Karl Winchester

May 7, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
  21. Karl Winchester

May 7, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
  22. brad147690

brad147690 Member

May 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I managed to find it on eBay thankfully.

Today I added a shirt from Brazil that has the face of Che Guevara on it.

Pictures in here

http://bradsfootballshirtcollection.blogspot.co.uk/

Pumas90 repped this.
  23. josh.haslam75

josh.haslam75 Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    henryo repped this.
  24. josh.haslam75

josh.haslam75 Member

Mar 18, 2014