you RUINED THIS SITE

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by MJ-inBRITAIN, Apr 16, 2008.

1. MJ-inBRITAIN

MJ-inBRITAIN Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Nottingham, UK
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    if you click on any of the forums on the left hand side, they come up in small column to the right while those stupid blogs remain dominant and in the central column.

You have to really dig through it to get where you want - well I'm tired of "working" to post here.

What idiot thought of this layout??

2. Crimson Ace

Crimson Ace Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 4, 2003
    McKinney, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I will not respond to your opinions concerning the decision-makers, but I will tell you that there are many ways to navigate through BigSoccer. It sounds like you're not navigating the way you would prefer.

I personally navigate through "My BigSoccer." This allows me to directly view all threads to which I am subscribed. In My BigSoccer, I also am subscribed to about a dozen forums. I can go directly to them an any time. It really is very simple.

If using "My BigSoccer" isn't what you want to do, then you need to click the "Forums" button in the top menu. Now when you click a forum in the left hand column, that forum will open in the remaining window (with no right hand column). It sounds like this is what you are after.

Best of luck.

3. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    It sounds like you are in the HOME tab and not the FORUMS tab. Click on forums. then the left nav takes you to forums, as you wish.

4. bungadiri

bungadiri Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2002
    Acnestia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Exactly. And if you don't like the Home environment (and I tend not to) then all you have to do is bookmark the Forums link and you never have to see the blogs, etc., unless you choose to do so. Which I do, just not every time I enter the site.

5. el mero mero

el mero mero New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Santa Úrsula
    Speaking of ruining this site, can I get my WR ban lifted, a pm said it would only be a couple of weeks and its been a couple of weeks

Eduarditto's yellow card was overturned for picking on that pussy of a mod in Alex, overturn mine as well

6. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    PM the mod who informed you of the ban for this request. That being said, your requests to have the ban overturned are not helping when you intentionally antagonize Alex.

7. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    You're not helping yourself mero. Just as an FYI, Eduarditto's yellow expired naturally when the points wore off - nothing was overturned

8. MJ-inBRITAIN

MJ-inBRITAIN Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Nottingham, UK
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for your help guys. ...Must have been feeling a bit pissed off when I wrote the post. :confused:

For the record, I still think it's counter-intuitive and bad design but I understand if you're stuck with whatever the forum software does.

9. MalboroDude

MalboroDude Member+

May 31, 2006
    LookingToProperlyIntroduceMyselfToAnIcelandicGirl
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    How about switching sites?

I hear there's other online football forums

:)

10. RichardL

RichardL BigSoccer Supporter

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    he could always try the UK site rivals.net, but even on good days, that tends to make WR look like a particulary sentimental episode of Friends, titled "The One With the Really Big Group Hug".

11. MalboroDude

MalboroDude Member+

May 31, 2006
    LookingToProperlyIntroduceMyselfToAnIcelandicGirl
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

Nice!

12. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card