Yoon Bitgaram Rangers Interest

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by redknights, Nov 14, 2011.

1. redknights

redknights Member

Jan 20, 2010
    USA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3935578/Rangers-eyeing-Yoon-swoop.html
    http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/283715

2. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    :mad:

re: this thread...

[​IMG]

3. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    ^Agree that we don't really need a separate thread. Nothing wrong with keeping it though

Don't think Rangers is the best fit for YBGR. The only positive I see from this is that MAYBE Cho will use him if he does well... but since Cho's been calling him recently and not using him.. idk

4. redknights

redknights Member

Jan 20, 2010
    USA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    dude chill out, i don't post on here often enough to know exactly where to put stuff like this - i thought it was something new so i put it up.

i put something like this up about song jin hyung's rumored move to france a while back and no one gave me any trouble for it, and i think we can all agree song jin hyung's interest level doesn't come close to Yoon BGR's

i guess what i'm trying to say is: F your ":mad:", deal with it.

5. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    [​IMG]
    see this sh!te discussed here.SPL's Rangers have made an official bid to Gyeongnam FC for Yoon Bit. From Cho Han Bok who is a respected Korean journalist working in England http://sports.media.daum.net/worlds...teid=100032&newsid=20111113084957365&p=m_daum Follow his twitter http://twitter.com/#!/eplplus[/quote]"]

6. redknights

redknights Member

Jan 20, 2010
    USA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    dude i'm sorry if i didn't catch that discussion in my little one-minute due-diligence to see if something similar was posted already.

I hope you are happy, sir, and that everything in your world is the way it should be now.

In fact, mods you should promptly delete this "sh!te" thread since i obviously don't know what the fck i'm doing.

anyways for old memories' sake, here is the song jin hyung thing i posted more than a year back:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20100768#post20100768

i'm sure had you been on this forum back then that would also be fast-tracked towards deletion. Thank you prof. snape for knowing what's best for me.

7. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Apparently Chelsea have shown interest in Yoon Bit, but i dont know how reliable that is.
    But from what I feel about Yoon Bit's agent is that he would like to have him go somewhere close to Ji D. He already tried getting Yoon Bit to Newcastle last transfer windows so he can be somewhere close to Ji D but they said 'no' to YB.
    So from my feeling is that, a move to Sunderland could be possible for YB [OR i should say, a move to EPL is most likely].

So, if we look at all these transfer speculations, the teams that have been linked with YB is Rangers, Stoke City, Aston Villa, Chelsea and Sunderland. But we cannot tell which one is just an interest and which is a REAL interest haha.

After Park Chu Young's move to Arsenal, I just cannot think a move to Chelsea would be a plain stupid rumour.
    But he has alot of time to choose which club he wants to go, so nothing can seem certain right now. BTW I think its most guaranteed that moving abroad [specifically Europe] is in the cards for YB.

8. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    I hope KBK also moves

9. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    There are so many rumoured news coming out with Yoon Bit's transfer. Rangers buying him, Seongnam Buying him, blah blah blah. Transfer windows not even open...

But i bet you anything, all will be wiped out if Chelsea actually made a bid for YB.

10. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    "sh!te thread"? You said it, not me. I was referring to how the mere talk of YBGR moving to the SPL is preposterous and a truly terrible one. But your thread is ddong too since it doesn't really warrant its own thread two months away from the transfer window or a formal bid being lodged.

Awww... That's both cute and annoying... Are you done yet? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

11. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Seriously Hodori, it's not the end of the world if someone makes a new thread when there's already a discussion going on in the OKPA thread.

Calm down and get some juicy poosie, it does wonders.

If you don't like it, just ignore it. Sadly your continued responses in this thread will ensure it's survival.

12. pourmood

pourmood Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    According to Duerden, as mentioned by Jitevra, there's rumored interest from both Sunderland and Chelsea. However YBRG's current club is more interested in selling to another K-League team for $$$ reasons.

13. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Wouldn't mind seeing him at Everton under Moyes.

14. zdrav

zdrav Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    For god's sake, don't go to Chelsea. That team is a soulless cesspool that ends more careers than cultivates them. Dan Sturridge would still be rotting on the bench if he weren't loaned out to Bolton last year.

15. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    If there is any truth to this (which I doubt), I hope goodness he doesn't go there. Look at all the talent like Sturridge and Tore who are buried behind super overpriced buys

16. koreansock

koreansock Red Card

Sep 28, 2009
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    Yoon Bitgaram isn't good enough to play in the Premiership--not as a regular starter anyways. And why on earth move to Scotland?

17. redknights

redknights Member

Jan 20, 2010
    USA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    can't you just say "YBGR moving to SPL is preposterous and a truly terrible one" and then open that up for debate? sir, it's not the end of the world if people merely talk about it... if people don't catch on, this thread moves to the bottom of the pile and everyone forgets about it.

and since when have we had a timing and/or a formal bid requirement before we can judge a thread as "warranted" or not? i'm not gonna take the time to comb through all the KPA threads but i doubt all of them are timely and/or had formal bids.

seriously dude you should draft BSK thread-opening regulations so the rest of us can have some guidance next time. i'll promise to follow it to the letter.

in fact, i don't think i've seen anyone as hawkish about the "quality" of threads and other people's opinions in general as you hodori. a simple "not sure if this deserves its own thread, but..." should do the trick. instead you have this need to put down and belittle other people.

and yea, i'm done. you can stop looking for gifs on the internet now.

18. pourmood

pourmood Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I think we need a FAQ section on this forum.

1) Welcome to BSK. Before you post here...understand Hodori. He calls out plenty of people with pretty sound logic (most of the time) fairly and needlessly depending on his volatile tolerance level (he's a laywer :p). Don't take it personally and do not stir the pot. It will lead to further frustration. Just move on.

2) Etc.

19. redknights

redknights Member

Jan 20, 2010
    USA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    sure, put this as a sticky on top. but know i wouldn't have responded in the way that i did if i thought hodori was acting "fairly" and logically. trust me, i work for lawyers and in less than a year i'll be one myself. go back to page one of this thread and ask yourself if we really needed any of that.

i'll give this to hodori, he has a LOT of good arguments. call me an idealist, but i actually believe you can go farther in life by being decent to people, even people who don't share your beliefs, and even if you are always right. you never know when you need someone to cut you some slack, and if this is the way hodori acts in real life, i'd be surprised if any adversary cuts him any slack at all. i know i wouldn't.

20. HandsomeVoice

HandsomeVoice Member

Feb 7, 2010
    California
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  21. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Jeez... I feel like I need to put an arm around you. Being a 3L can't be that bad... A few gifs and you're ready to have a Dr. Phil moment on BSK.

This should cheer you up...

[​IMG]

and this...

[​IMG]

22. pourmood

pourmood Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I was just trying to make light of the situation :eek:.

But my main point stands. Don't take things too personally around this board. Everyone gets slapped around for no apparent reason.

23. fiercejoy

fiercejoy Member

Jul 1, 2010
    not don koreone.

24. LDG20

LDG20 Member

Chelsea
    South Korea
    Jul 2, 2007
    Toronto
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    redknight
    You don't have to justify your post and drag a useless argument with some keyboard warrior. People are posting about Yoon Bit-Garam's transfer rumors already in this thread.
    Leave it at that, you can't please everyone, no use battling with some random person behind a computer.

25. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Unbelievable...just unbelievable...Its on Gyeongnam FC homepage now, Yoon Bit is moving to Seongnam for cash + Cho Jae Cheol.

But the story is this. K-league clubs are able to transfer players without the player and agent knowing (some stupid K-league rule, like the one where foreign goalies are not allowed). And thats what happened here. Yoon Bitgaram is actually unhappy (angry to be specific) with this move because he wants to go abroad but could be finding himself on his way to Seongnam.

I dont know why Seongnam wants to offload Cho Jae Cheol and cash for a player who doesnt really have the minds to play for the club.