Yeovil Town FC

Discussion in 'Other Divisions' started by Cboat1975, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Cboat1975

Cboat1975 New Member

Feb 13, 2005
    Dallas,TX
    Howdy folks, I'm Chris from the Dallas,Tx area. I'm a huge Football fan, and one of my favorite teams to follow is the Glovers, however for somereason, here latley I cant seem to get there web site up on my browser and cant find any news on, them, so was woundering if there where any fellow fans out there, and could let me know how things are going.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. GMan Eric

GMan Eric Member

Aug 28, 2000
    The Brougham End
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cboat,

Ciderspace is probably the best site for following Yeovil. There's quite a few Sounders fans who follow Yeovil, stemming from a "crossover" league that an A-League guy in another city set up during our offseason a couple/three seasons back.

Yeovil are doing well, topping League Two at the present time, with a match in hand!

3. Lurchador

Lurchador New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    Vancouver, Canada
    I usually surf through their website http://www.yeoviltownfc.net/index.php about once every couple of weeks and have had no problems with it firing up.

Even though they're not one of the teams I claim to follow, they are one of about half-dozen assorted English teams which I do like to check up on a semi-regular basis to see whats going on with them. After years with a reputation as a non-League giant killer, it's really nice to see them doing well after finally gaining promotion from the conference.