Yellow card to Mario Been

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by feyenoordsoccerfan, Feb 25, 2009.

1. I was thinking whether I should post this thread or not, but now several people in the media have expressed what I was thinking so here we go!

Mario should be ashamed for his remarks considering the supporters that were throwing things on the pitch and wounding the referee with a lighter. His remarks on that lighter incident were disgusting ( he made it seem like a joke)and for me if he has that attitude towards that kind of supporters than he can take a hike to another club as we had such an incident that costed Feyenoord matches without supporters.
    We have our number of imbecils that should be weeded out of our community instead of receiving encouragement from the coach.

So Mario, change your mind or change to another club

2. feyenoord_for_life

feyenoord_for_life New Member

Aug 12, 2007
    Zoetermeer
  3. aveslacker

aveslacker Member+

Ajax
    United States
    Apr 2, 2006
    Old Madras
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Totally agree with you on this, which may be the first time I've ever seen eye-to-eye with you on anything. :cool:

But you're totally right.

4. James G

James G New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Gullit new coach nec nymegen

Ruud Gullit is expected to succeed Mario Been as Coach of NEC Nymegen.
    Several online message boards bring this as yet unconfirmed news. Gullit was supposedly overheard telling about his new job at a tv studio.

5. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Re: Gullit new coach nec nymegen

Excellent news. Means nobody will have to worry about NEC challenging for the title (or anything else for that matter).:p

6. What is missing from this scoop is the fact that a very loaded foreign person that wanted to invest in a certain second division team, but felt being treated like a nobody set his eyes on NEC. Might explain Gullit popping up there. May be he may use that guys "Black Card" to do some soccer shopping too.