Yeah, I've got a bug to report. At least, I hope it's a bug ...

Discussion in 'Technical Problems and Bug Reports' started by Matt Clark, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    What the hell is this red abomination of a skin in aid of? Other than some experiment in just how disgusting you can make a site look.

Is there still an alternative URL with the CSS ID to access the old look ? Like there was last time you went this mental?

2. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Scroll to the very bottom of the page, bottom left corner. Choose "BigSoccer" from the drop down menu.

3. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Phew, thank you. So this whole exercise was to add personalisation options for people with criminal taste?

4. SirFozzie

SirFozzie Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 17, 2001
    Franklin, MA
    No, it's in support of the USMNT (with the help of Nike's "Don't tread on me" ad campaign for them).

So bugger off.

(and yes, I do like it)

5. spoonman

spoonman Member

Sep 6, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    not working :mad:

6. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Sheesh! Thank God you footballers are better than your designers. Marginally. ;)

7. SirFozzie

SirFozzie Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 17, 2001
    Franklin, MA
    Hey, we qualified for the WC before you guys ;)

I think it's a temporary thing with the USMNT playing their final WCQ tonight (here in NEW England ;))

But as I said, I like it.

Besides, we shouldn't be taking shots at each other, we should be saving our venom for those who deserve it and might not make it..

Like, say.. the French? :D

(yeah, I know, they basically have to show up against the Faroe Islands to win and at least clinch a playoff spot.. but still.. Go Ireland!)