yalla ya Nasrallah

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Bill Archer, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    Catchy tune, easy to dance to. I give it a 93.

And these are just the chicks to do it, too. Babes of the IDF.

[​IMG]

Edit: Thanks a lot Bill. Now I have 'Yalla ya...' on the mental jukebox.

3. Bill Archer

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mmmmmmm.....chicks with automatic weapons.

And talk about a Shiite's worst nightmare: a woman wearing makeup and carrying a Magal with a 40 round mag.

4. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    Hey, the photog is from your neck of the woods:

BIOGRAPHY

Rachel Papo is an Israeli who was born in 1970 in Columbus, Ohio but was raised in Israel. She began photographing as a teenager and attended a renowned fine-arts high-school in Haifa, Israel. At age eighteen she served in the Israeli Air Force as a photographer. These two intensive years of service inspired her current photographic project titled after her own number during service -- Serial No. 3817131.

She earned a BFA in Fine Arts from Ohio State University in Columbus (1991-96), and an MFA in Photography from the School of Visual Arts in New York City (2002-05).

She began photographing Israeli female soldiers in the summer of 2004 as part of her masters thesis project. She continues to photograph in both Israel and New York, pursuing fine art photography and accepting commissioned projects. Her photographs are included in several public and private collections. She currently resides in Brooklyn, New York.

Rachel is represented by Paul Kopeikin Gallery in Los Angeles, where her first solo show was recently on display.

5. Bill Archer

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually I'm a little surprised not to see a single Tavor.

I get the impression though that most of those pics are a few years old and that they're mostly reservists, which is why most of them are shown with M16A1's. If I'm not mistaken most front line infantry is now equipped with one version or another of the Tavor TA-21 assault rifle. The US would do well to take note.

Girls of course still don't usually serve in combat infantry units, although they're likely to be found much closer to the "front" than American servicewomen typically are found. Support units would be the last to get upgraded small arms.

6. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999
    That's not a bad song actually.

7. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000