Xpert Eleven

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by FNU, Jul 3, 2007.

1. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Who plays? Teams? What leagues? Looking for a private league to join? Ect.

2. st mirren till i die

Jul 14, 2007
    Glasgow
    Club:
    Saint Mirren FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    someone should set up a BS league, it's a good game.

3. MalachiAVFC

MalachiAVFC New Member

Jul 25, 2007
    I play, just set up a league, mainly for newbies off the BS AND bbc 606 football forums.

Join if u like, anybody invited

LeagueID: 115333

Its completely free, just register and input 115333 where it says search for league and apply. I will appoint a few of the early arrivals as league assistants. Also there will be a VIP Prize for winning the league (which allows you to design kits have team badges etc and loads of other benefits) and it has a forum section for the league for some football chat as well. Its a good laugh, plenty of banter and anyone can join.

4. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Check out my new League, the International League. It is a NT-based Xpert Eleven league. Here's the link:

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=115337

Either click on that or search for League ID 115337 on Xperteleven.

Just like any other X11 league, it is free. Many BS-users are expected to join and make this league fun and competitive. Make sure to join!

5. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I have two fairly good leagues with VIP prizes in each. If interested let me know!

6. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I barely created this league a few days ago and already have 9 teams registered! Two more players have promised to join soon as well, so the league is growing at a good pace. Teams taken so far:

- Antarctica :p
    - Argentina
    - Colombia
    - Haiti
    - Italy
    - Mexico
    - Norway
    - Scotland
    - Venezuela

There is still room for more users, and it's still not late to join the league! It's free: you have NOTHING to lose. If you don't like it, you can alway quit the game.

Here's the League ID: 115337

Thanks,
    - Locoxriver

7. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Hey guys,

Come and join Liga Sudamericana on Xperteleven.com. This league will head into its second season and was very good the first year. Please sign as SOON as possible as we are looking to get going. :):)

Just follow this link: http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=100629
    Or go to xperteleven.com and look for

LeagueID: 100629

C'mon boys, let's have some fun! PLEASE SIGN UP!!!

You can pick any club team from South America or call your team whatever you want. If you've already done this, you know how cool it can be. So let's do this.

LeagueID: 100629

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=100629

8. st mirren till i die

Jul 14, 2007
    Glasgow
    Club:
    Saint Mirren FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    My leagues looking for players before the new season begins in two weeks, we're currently at 10 would like 16 at least.

If anyone's interested the ID is 79021

9. sirmarksalot

sirmarksalot New Member

Aug 6, 2006
  10. exeter001

exeter001 New Member

Sep 14, 2007
    I play and have 2 excellent leagues. one is the blue square premier which has 4 leagues 10 in each and very popular. league id -97586

and I have another league called the british league where I am going to put managers from england,ireland,scotland and wales against eachother to see who is the best, the id is 121102

I am a very respected VIP so being in my leagues will get you a lot of credit

11. Canadaplaysfutbol

Canadaplaysfutbol New Member

May 31, 2007
    Florida
    good to see ciro on bs. What league is stronger PFC Bundesliga or PFC (Insert the portuguese name here)

12. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hey. I really can't say which is "stronger", but the competition is fierce in the playoff stages of the PFC Selecao.

I'm hiring new managers in my PFC Bundesliga NOW! VIP prize to either the Cup winner or manager with the most x11 manager of the round.

LeagueID: 65673

Here's my PFC Selecao if anyone is interested in a CL system league.

LeagueID: 80729

13. exeter001

exeter001 New Member

Sep 14, 2007
    I havedecided to do different on my league, bassically it is going to be a 1:2 system. If there is enough teams it will have its own forum that I will make and its own newspaper/website

14. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I use myspace for the league website, it's easy, free, and no hassle.