Xpert Eleven?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Aerick, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Aerick

Aerick New Member

Dec 13, 2006
    Sandy, UT
    I don't see any Xpert Eleven threads here. Doesn't anyone play X11 in addition to Hattrick?

2. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    I play X11, it is a great management game (the best I've come across IMO)

I am in a couple leagues, but am now tring to get a league up and running. You guys should join and sign up for my league.

The league ID is 91886.

3. jaymoe26

jaymoe26 New Member

Feb 23, 2007
    http://www.xperteleven.com/mainFrame.aspx?Lid=94432

Hey everyone. Xperteleven is without doubt the best online management game about. I've just created my own league and I'm trying to get as many people as possible to enter, so have a look at the game and if you fancy joining up, the link to my league is as above.

4. Aerick

Aerick New Member

Dec 13, 2006
    Sandy, UT
    The league I have is based on MLS (and the USL and PDL). It's a VIP league, ranked in the top 500, and currently has 24 teams (3 divisions of 8).

It really is a fun game, and I've been playing it for about a year and a half now. It's not as detailed as hattrick - which I found to be a little too much for my tastes, but rather lets you eliminate much of the financial doldrums and focus on the fun stuff.

5. manchesteruk

manchesteruk New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    hey, i was just wondering if u cud help me? i want to delete my full xperteleven account? but dont know how too, if theres anyway of doing this will u let me know
    thanx in advance.

6. Aerick

Aerick New Member

Dec 13, 2006
    Sandy, UT
    Why do you want to delete it instead of having it run out naturally?

You'd probably have to write to the X11 staff to have your account completely removed.

7. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Hey guys,

Come and join Liga Sudamericana on Xperteleven.com. This league will head into its second season and was very good the first year. Please sign as SOON as possible as we are looking to get going. :):)

Just follow this link: http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=100629
    Or go to xperteleven.com and look for

LeagueID: 100629

C'mon boys, let's have some fun! PLEASE SIGN UP!!!

You can pick any club team from South America or call your team whatever you want. If you've already done this, you know how cool it can be. So let's do this.

LeagueID: 100629

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=100629

8. Aerick

Aerick New Member

Dec 13, 2006
    Sandy, UT
    This really is a fun game. I just got 16 people to sign up from BigSoccer for my league for supporters of Real Salt Lake.

I've also got a VIP league based on MLS.

9. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    xpert11

Join my myspace group, it's a better way to communicate and interact IMO.

10. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Great Idea! I will do that. Thanks.