Wtf?

Discussion in 'Italy: Northern Clubs' started by 352gialloblu, Dec 19, 2004.

1. 352gialloblu

352gialloblu New Member

Jun 16, 2003
    England
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Boy, do we ever suck. Anybody have any idea why?

2. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    There seemed to be reason for optimism after Thursday's victory in the UEFA Cup in the first match under new coach Pietro Carmignani. But Carmignani's decision to play an "A" team with an already-thin squad in that match surely took its toll today. Parma is still missing some key guys out through injury - in particular Marchionni and Bresciano - although at least Morfeo is back. Things probably won't get much better in the next round, on Jan 6 - home vs Juventus (though Juve has hardly looked unbeatable of late). The following game - at fellow relegation-zone inhabitants Siena - could be crucial.

I still can't believe Parma will go down, but unless they start getting points soon, the situation could get critical.

3. suspenders1964

Mar 4, 2000
    Baldini was clueless. He ran his last 2 clubs into the ground. It seems that we lack leadership. From what I read, all the players have endless optimism. This needs to stop. They need a leader who can tell them they are sucking and turn them around. 5-1 loss to Roma isn't a good result if you play in Serie B. I don't know what kind of coach Carmignani is but I hope he's hardnosed and experienced, these players seem to be floating around in a parallel universe.

4. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Baldini was never a good coach and should have never been hired. The only reason Empoli lasted 2 seasons straight in Serie A was Di Natale and Rocchi.

5. 352gialloblu

352gialloblu New Member

Jun 16, 2003
    England
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Carmignani has been our stand-in coach before, I believe. He's all Parma.

About the loss to Roma...Roma always kicks our ass, so 5-1 is not too surprising... :rolleyes: