WTF is up with the Copa SUD!!!!

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by Argentine Futbol, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    All three Concacrap go directly in the Octavos!! WTF is going on!!!!! How come Mexico two club don't play eachother?????

2. vico

vico Member

Aug 6, 2001
    Stockholm, Sweden
    mejicanos don't belong in conmebol

the reason i hate mexican football more than anything else in the world is the way in which they buy their way into copa libertadores, copa sudamericana, copa america and other tournaments

3. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    i get the feeling the comebol directivos would sell their mothers to mexico if the price was right ;)

4. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    The sad fact is, mejico need to win something, after all the money invested in the past 7 years and not one cup won in South America...I think this is Conmebol's way of "giving them a hand" to keep them content before they take their millions back to mejico.

5. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    we need new blood to sit on CONMEBOL, did you see that guy making mistakes when drawing and allocating home and away games, he kept going and people from the audience were correcting his mistakes.....pitiful show by CONMEBOL. And were they using the Janitor's closet to host this event? I was so ashamed to see the facilities they had, it looked like some poor circus outside of town, couldn't they have done a better job with decorations? geez, we are in deep schitt.

6. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It's fcvking ridiculous! Mexico has two club guaranteed and Costa Rica one for the Octavos meanwhile:

CHILE - PERÚ
    BOLIVIA - ECUADOR
    URUGUAY - PARAGUAY
    COLOMBIA - VENEZUELA

8 countries Will only have the possiblility of having one? Four of these South American countries will not be in the Octavos!!! Motherfvcking whores! I doubt I will continue to watch the Copa Sud. It's already corrupted.. WHAT THE FCVK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    On top of that:

The rivals that Mexico will face it the octavos are:

OCTAVOFINALISTA 5 - CHILE - PERÚ
    OCTAVOFINALISTA 6 - BOLIVIA - ECUADOR
    OCTAVOFINALISTA 7 - URUGUAY - PARAGUAY

What a fvcking disgrace.. Why don't they just give them the cup. My god!!!

8. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    OctavoFinalista7 plays OctavoFinalista2 (Venezuela - Colombia)
    why don't they make Copa SUD like Copa Libertadores, have smaller groups, this format sucks.

9. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    im also assumming as pibe posted a while back i believe that the name will change to panamericana

10. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    oh yea that's done, that was announced a long time ago. rep for remembering condor.

ps: gotta wait 24 hrs to give rep out again. :p

11. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    Four of them weren't in the octavos for Libertadores.

12. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    America and Pumas will handing out the cans of whoop ass.

13. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Why not? You paid for it!

It's coming to a point where it's just getting sad. Are the Mexican happy with this? How do they expect to improve? This format is crazy at best. Three Concacaf club into the Octavos without having to play a single game while the rest of us have to duel it out.

14. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    amigos argentine futbol, condor11, pibe 10 , wut we have to do its do something about it, rather e-mail the conmebol or call fifa and tell them about it, i think we can do a message board just against mexican soccer in south americas competitions... we have to do something before thje mexicans invade us!! they already invaded the US and now they about to invade south america tournaments!!

we gotta do something about it!! we cant just be posting it in soccer board why we are mad, we need actions!!!

15. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    agreed! , did some1 else see how Nicolaz Leoz couldnt even say any word, we need to change this man, he is sick! he cant think with his head anymore

i saw a lot of high people in the show a little angry when they were talking about the mejicans, i know if we move out this president there is gonna be a lot changes

16. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

invaded the US.. HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

so i guess we should change the Los Angeles, San Diego, San Antonio, etc back to its anglosaxon names...

HAHAHAHA

17. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Unfortunatley Money talks. I'm not anti-mexican but anti-mexican club playing in South america. They are a piece of shiiittt!

18. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    totally agree as I said before we need to do something!!

19. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    what about the South American execs? What about the Mexican sponsors? What about the Mexicans that pay to have cable to be able to watch those tournaments in the US

you do realize that without the Mexican club, south americans residing in the US wouldnt not be able to view those tournaments without having to spend and arm and a leg

20. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    concacrap champions cup ratings 0.5 = mejicans club 2

21. Rusty_Shackleford

Mar 24, 2004
    the president (im assuming that's who he was) of conmebol said that mexican teams are on par with the best teams in south america now

pwnt

22. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel

money ;)

7 years saying the samething and no cup yet

23. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We have been doing it for years before the mexicans came into the pictures. I never had a problem with it.. Who owns Got TV by the way? Last year Copa lib was a disaster financial after both Mexican club got knock out in the second round. Tell me, how many many mexican watched the Copa Lib after the second round last year? Or haven't you realized that Mexican had easy group this year to almost guarantee that they will pass? What will happen if Chivas and Tigres get knock out next week? Guaranteed Octavos????? It's all about $$$$$$$$$.. That's not football.. and that's not the way Mexico will get any respect, admiration or aspire to become a world power in Football. You can't buy into passion, hard work, tradition.. You have to sweat into it with home grown talent and pride in your region. as Fan of all football. I'm really disgusted.

24. Rusty_Shackleford

Mar 24, 2004
    oh my god, seven years!

how many ecuadorian teams are in the last 8?

or peruvian, venezuelan, colombian, bolivian, chilean, paraguayan, and uruguayan teams for that matter?

25. Rusty_Shackleford

Mar 24, 2004
    yeah, all three teams had an easy group...

and chivas have made it all the way to the quaterfinals with home grown talent, 100% mexican players. what happens if they beat boca?