WTF has happened to us..... NINTH on the EPL table???.... YIKES!!!

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by BIGHMW, Dec 13, 2019.

1. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys,

I know that I have been out of the loop for the past 2-3 months due to cutting the cord, as well as preparing for my move to Bishop Park Apartments here in Port Townsend (I should be able to get the green light to move before Xmas), but from what I have read and heard, Unai Emery has been sacked and Arsenal Legend and former Invincible the great Freddie Ljungberg is now our interim manager, and we have not been playing well lately, as it stands we would not be in European competition next season if the season were to end this weekend.

That and also I saw one video up here that Auba is planning to leave (for Real Madrid) unless we sign some big-time players and SPEND SOME $$$ on getting us back into the Top 6 and salvaging this season so we can be in the UEL next season.

Now, as for my move to Bishop Park, as my trust fund is now at zero, I have been approved for this subsidized unit, in which is basically 62+ or have a disability (my developmental and psychiatric conditions, all permanent), in which have gotten me there, hopefully I will have footage of my new apartment, a 1 bed/1 bath unit, in which is only $625/month in rent, plus my phone, web, car insurance and website maintenance (for BIGHMW.com) and that hopefully the Community Room hopefully has cable access beying just local channels, as I am a bit away (moneywise) from getting both a Roku Box and NBC Sports Gold when I do get one, but it should be by before February before I can be able to afford TV again (on my own) but indeed I WILL BE BACK in the Gunner fold real soon!!!

Thanks, and COYF'n'G!!! Let's salvage the UEL this season if anything else, even if we don't claim any hardware, at least get back to Top 6!!!

2. And_ROOS

And_ROOS Member+

Dec 30, 2006
    Melbourne, Aus
    Staggeringly we are not only 7 points off the relegation zone, but also 7 points off top 4 because besides Liverpool and Leicester, everyone else is completely shitting the bed this year.

GunnerJacket repped this.
  3. NorthBank

NorthBank Member+

Arsenal; NYRB
    United States
    Mar 29, 2006
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hang in there man. And if you have to check out from AFC and BS for a little time, this may not be a bad season to do that. ;)

BIGHMW and And_ROOS repped this.
  4. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks guys! Remember @NorthBank I'm the one who wrote "Arsenal" back in 2014-15 and penned up the line "....you might think we're on some kinda trip/we never get relegated to the Championship".

I think we'll still be fine by the time I'm actually able to afford both the Roku box and NBCSG (Gold) so I don't have to use the community room too much, especially for the 4:00 am matches, but yeah I'm hanging in there, and wish our new manager/former Arsenal great Mikel Arteta the greatest of luck and also back to the Gunner fold.

COYF'n'G!!!

#WelcomeBackMikel

NorthBank repped this.