WP: 6/28 Confed Cup FINAL v. Brazil 1:30pm Kickoff

Discussion in 'Dallas Chapter' started by DeigoRedD, Jun 26, 2009.

1. DeigoRedD

DeigoRedD Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Fort Worth, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Going where no US man has gone before, our Yanks are playing for their first-ever men's world title at any level! Come and join the Outlaws and all US soccer fans to see us defeat the Boys from Brazil!

NOTE: Get there early for a good seat. This is a huge match and it will fill up fast. Trinity Hall will be open for the 3rd place match, so skip church and get your breakfast there!

WHO: Dallas/Ft. Worth American Outlaws

WHAT: Confederations Cup FINAL v. Brazil

WHEN: Sunday June 28. Pre-game starts at 1:00 PM; kickoff at 1:30 PM

WHERE: Trinity Hall Irish Pub @ Mockingbird Station. www.trinityhall.tv

DRINK SPECIAL: Check the table tents when you arrive!

GOOD FOOD: Trinity Hall serves a pretty good Irish breakfast, so come hungry and support our watching party pub!

BEER: will be served as soon as the pub opens

PARKING: If you don't get there early, parking might be difficult, so give yourself several minutes to park your car. But you can use the DART Mockingbird Station lot which is just a few hundred yards walk to the pub. Or, you can take the train to avoid parking altogether!

Note from moi: My appologies for not posting earlier but I was tuckered after my quick trip to Boston yesterday and had work this morning. Hope everyone is able to make it out to T Hall!

2. Olivo_USA

Olivo_USA New Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Mesquite, Tx
    yes!!!! finally i get a ameil for the part yand a note form avde the presidnent..........dallas finally has there shit togethr!!!! see yall at the aprty!!!! goooooo usa!!!

3. *** FORWARD TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW ***

All DFW USA fans:

Don't let the large turnout or the heat keep you away! Trinity Hall has come to the rescue!

Trinity Hall has arranged for the Angelika Theatre (right next door to Trinity Hall) and Margarita Ranch (just down the stairs) to take the overflow for the watching party tomorrow!

The Angelika will have a full theatre open with a cash bar inside, and FREE seating for the soccer match. HUGE HUGE screen, A/C and beer!

http://angelikafilmcenter.com

Trinity Hall has also arranged for Margarita Ranch to take overflow. They will be staffed and ready to accommodate guests who don't want to stay outside on the TH patio!

http://www.margaritaranch.com/

COME EARLY! BRING FRIENDS! CHEER FOR THE YANKS! STAY LATE! SEE YOU TOMORROW!

4. oscar_in_fw

oscar_in_fw Member+

Jul 24, 2007
    Kansas City
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. M3gatron redded

M3gatron redded Red Card

Jun 14, 2009
    brasil
    i want to see a pic after the third gol! LOL

6. Thanks to all who came out to Trinity Hall for the party, and for enduring the heat! Wish we had a better day from the weather gods ... but thanks! Marius is pleased and we're looking forward to the Gold Cup, the rest of WCQ, and the World Cup next summer!