Worst centralamerican performance of the week

Discussion in 'Central America' started by MoRado, Jun 5, 2005.

1. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    I'll say that we 3 svcked this week...I really hope that we improve a little bit

2. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    CR salio goleado por US
    PAN perdio el partido de visita en teoria mas facil
    GUA perdio de local

si no, la verdad es que nos la pelamos todos

3. rabieta

rabieta New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Panama
    After the debacle yesterday, I can't believe that any of these teams are ready for world cup 2006. PTY should have come out with at least a tie but the offense almost did not exist - TT did what it had to do and won. Guate had just a downright shameful performance - I don't remember them having a single true shot at goal the whole game. Even without 4 starters they should have at least shown some heart, but they went into the match already defeated mentally. CR had Monster Keller to contend with. 'nuff said, but still, they need to as we say in spanish, "definir" better.

All three teams better get their a$$es in gear or things will get tough.

4. guategol

guategol New Member

Nov 17, 2004
    vancouver
    To me all the CA teams were bad this week.I for myself was really really disapointed with the way Guate played against Mexico.I just hope Guate gets back on track on wedesday.

5. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    All of the Above.

They all need to improve.... and are definitely not ready for the WC. I just wonder what the results would have been if Ruiz and Guanchope and that one guy from Saprissa would have played.

6. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica

to make it even worse...wanchope did play, only for 20 minutes for some weird reason i guess...

7. Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood Member+

Dec 23, 2003
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    I personally thought Costa Rica didn't play too poorly for a road game in the US. The 3-0 scoreline was very deceiving. At 1-0 Keller made that ridiculuos save off a header (Soto wasn't it?). If that goes in (as it would have against most goalies in CONCACAF) then the game is completely different. As it is the US put in 2 more goals against the run of play in the 2nd half. CR can still make the world cup with their remaining schedule.

You expect Mexico to win against Guatemala. No surprise.

Panama's loss to T+T is the worst. If they had aspirations for going to the World Cup they had to win that game. No question.

8. Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood Member+

Dec 23, 2003
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    That was truly odd. Gomez and Wanchope should have started. I saw today a rumor on the BBC that West Ham are going after Wanchope. He's always given the US defense fits.

By the time they came in the game was over.