Worse than Gallas: eff you Brett Favre

Discussion in 'Chelsea Off Topic Threads' started by maturin, May 6, 2009.

1. maturin

maturin Member

Jun 8, 2004
    Brett Favre is the scum of the earth. I hope he breaks both his legs in his first game with that putrid franchise.

Brett Favre was the heart and soul of our team for a decade and a half. He was the ideal quarterback, among the best to ever play the game. He bled Green and Gold, he lived every moment with the fans, he was the face of the team and he was the most beloved figure in Wisconsin sports history.

And now he's going to ruin it all while giving his loyal fans, who loved him, made him, adored him, with unconditional love through interceptions galore, a nice big middle finger.

If he comes to Wisconsin in a Vikings' uniform, I will honestly be surprised if he does not suffer physical harm.

When he signed for the Jets, I took his poster and jersey off the wall from the bedroom I grew up in. If he suits up for the Vikings, I'll burn them.

F*ck you, Brett. F*ck you.

2. Kerry Dixon's Boots

Staff Member

Jun 6, 2006
    77 degrees
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I never shared the same admiration for the pill popping pick happy QB for Green Bay that so many did. Never have and never will.

It's actually refreshing to see this all happen as it vindicates my thoughts about him all along. It wasn't that the Pack screwed him over, he was the cause and guess what, he's at it again.

Actually I kinda hope he does sign for the Vikings and that his poor form at the end of last season continues. I hope he drags both himself and a decent NFC team down with him.

Sign him Vikes, please sign him and then watch him bury you.

Brett Favre in a word. Ugh.

3. Blue Celery

Blue Celery Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Well I guess this means Madden will be coming back from retirement as well.

4. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Never liked that guy. Poor actor and all that, couldn't even get Mary to stay with him.

5. Rman3349

Rman3349 Member

Chelsea
    United States
    Oct 31, 2006
    Boston
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Great graphic this morning on Sportscenter which essentially illustrated that Peyton manning will catch Favre's career passing yards record within five years, and will probably wind up with roughly 100 fewer picks (plus he'll do it in 4-5 fewer seasons)

Bottom line: I hate Peyton Manning, but he's actually a good QB, unlike captain overrated himself, Brett Favre