World Football Index (Under Construction)

Discussion in 'Poland' started by World Football Index, Aug 27, 2005.

1. World Football Index

Jul 21, 2005
    Hello,

I'm in the beginning stages of building a website called the World Football Index. The reason I'm posting this now is to get feedback (comments + suggestions) and to request help in building it.

Eventually, it will be a one-stop source to find basic information and links to thousands of clubs in hundreds of countries. I know there have been several similiar projects but I'm hoping to make this site more useful to fans.

Here's the specific information I'm looking for: Official Club Name, Year Founded, Nickname, Motto, Hymn, City, Region/Province, Stadium, Main (Derby) Rivals, Current Division, Ultras groups and Fan Clubs

Some other things I'm considering including: Was/is the club traditionally followed by or associated with the working-class or upper class? Are the fans known by a certain name (derogatory or otherwise )? Or any other facts you find interesting...

Links: Official Website, News Sites, Fan Sites, Forums, Directories

To make it accessible to more people I'm also attempting to make each page in English and the native language(s), so I could use some help translating.

Here's what I have for Poland so far.

To get a better idea of what I'm trying to do check out the Arsenal and Chelsea pages.

Any amount of help is appreciated. Thank you!
    WorldFootballIndex@gmail.com

*I'm sure there are numerous dead links and mistakes at the moment; please bear with me. If you don't see your club try typing the club name in between worldfootballindex/ and .html/

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/worldfootballindex/.html/