World Cup Viewing in St. Louis

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by rskin10, May 23, 2006.

1. rskin10

rskin10 New Member

Mar 10, 2001
    Morris, IL
    I am going to be interning in St. Louis this summer. Wondering if there are any bars or other venues where I could catch the US and other WC matches.

2. jrgards

jrgards New Member

Feb 27, 2006
    St. Louis
    I am going to be watching the US games at the Bean House in south county. The owner assured me the bar is ours. They have four big screens and nine other televisions. All the viewing angles seem great. I was told they expect to fill the place for the US games. The Bean House is located at the corner of Telegragh and Lemay Ferry rd at 1100 Lemay Ferry. Hope to see you there.

3. Nerazzuri

Nerazzuri New Member

Jan 23, 2006
    St Louis
    Not sure where in the city you'll be interning, but the best place to watch the games in St Louis will be at The Scottish Arms. http://www.thescottisharms.com/

Good whiskey, good beer, authentic food, authentic interior, and they'll be showing all the games. It's also located between midtown and the Central West End, so it's pretty centrally located if you're actually in the city of St Louis, rather than the suburbs.

4. rskin10

rskin10 New Member

Mar 10, 2001
    Morris, IL
    Thanks for the info guys. I'm actually looking for a place to sublease in the central west end so The Scottish Arms looks like a winner. Let me know if you know anyone who is subleasing or needs a roommate for the summer who loves the beautiful game.

5. soccertom

soccertom New Member

Jun 2, 1999
    OB Clarks.
    All of the various Vetta Sports Facilities.
    The Scottish Arms.
    Crusoes Restaurant.
    Any of the many sports bars around town.

6. Turk from Pigs Eye

Turk from Pigs Eye New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    Pigs Eye (St. Paul),
    "Czech" out the hours at the Scottish Arms. I will be in St. Louis that week and want to see the USA games at least. I noticed that according to their posted hours they aren't open Mondays at 11:00 AM.

7. Angus Podgorney

Feb 25, 2006
    St. Louis
  8. Angus Podgorney

Feb 25, 2006
    St. Louis
  9. rskin10

rskin10 New Member

Mar 10, 2001
    Morris, IL
    Watched the send off game at the Scottish Arms. They will be open and showing all the games. I think they might being having drink specials during the games as well.