World Cup Travel - Visa for U.S. Citizens

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by Lebowski, Jan 11, 2014.

1. skwasha

skwasha Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jun 1, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I really doubt the timing will be an issue. If you have a problem with getting a match ticket validation, PM me.

2. drupha

drupha Member

Feb 12, 2005
    USA
    1) A broker ticket won't work. I got turned down today with a ticket that didn't have my name on it. Have your $160 Postal Money Order in hand....
    2) I think your odds are good, but they're going down a bit every day!

3. drupha

drupha Member

Feb 12, 2005
    USA
    I went to the Houston office today at 1030, went straight to the window to submit. I didn't have an appointment, but they'd already seen everyone with an appointment. I left 35 minutes later with a visa and picture with Tiago Splitter. I would say it was a highly successful visa run...

Kempa repped this.
  4. ljpdb

ljpdb Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Houston
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dude I think I saw you... (saw Splitter too). I think I was sitting behind you with my girlfriend. I also got my visa today.

5. danny cruz

danny cruz New Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    NEW TO THIS WEBSITE ... Trying to get info ... SO I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT NEEDING A BRAZILIAN VISA THIS WEEKEND ... my flight is July 2nd I will be going tomorrow to the LA consulate with all the documents and requirements they ask for ... WONDERING HOW FAST IS THIS PROCESS FOR THE FIFA World Cup visa ???
    Running out of time ... Do they give it there same day or how does it work ... SCARED OF LOSING EVERYTHING ... thanx for the feedback people ...

6. kevinucho

kevinucho Member

Mar 3, 2005
    L.A., CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Bro perfect timing, don't worry. I just went last Thurs. the 19th & they will have it ready for me to pick up this Weds. the 25th. I leave the 26th.

5 business days is enough. Just make sure you have everything correct. I actually went on the 18th but forgot to bring the proof of game tickets.

Make sure your tickets or print out of confirmation from FIFA have your name on it, also your flight info, the 2 x 2 pic, visa app printed out, & you're good to go.

(by the way, have any extra Match 55 tix? lol. Seriously tho)

danny cruz repped this.
  7. danny cruz

danny cruz New Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    You get the visa that Same day ???

I'm running out of time I just found out about this visa yesterday I leave July 2nd I have all my documents and requirements ready I'm heading out to the consulate tomorrow ...

8. danny cruz

danny cruz New Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

Tomorrow is Tuesday I have till Monday to get it idk if it's enough time IM STRESSING Bigtime ... But I'm hoping I'm good bro thanx for the FEEDBACK ... so Monday is the latest I can pick the passports back ... and yes I have everything ready to go documents and requirements listed ..

9. ljpdb

ljpdb Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Houston
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got mine in the Houston office and got it the same day. I was in and out in less than an hr... and I do not have tickets for any games... yet.

10. danny cruz

danny cruz New Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Ni
    Nice thanx well see how it goes tomorrow appreciate the feedback ... Nervous and stressed hoping in still good in time ...

11. Leica

Leica Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    @danny cruz just book a flight to Houston and get it done the same day.

12. danny cruz

danny cruz New Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    SO I WENT yesterday to the consulate of brazil In LA ... And I go pick up my passport with my brazilian visa on Monday .... and I fly out on Tuesday .. 5 business days no exceptions for the visa so I lucked out, good thing I had all the requirement and documents that they needed in order if not they won't take it .. THANX FOR THE FEEDBACK GUYS relieved from this stress ...

13. danny cruz

danny cruz New Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    THANX BRO you're right about the 5 business days PERFECT TIMING ... and nah bro I don't have an extra ticket ha ...

14. Leica

Leica Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Anyone got visa from NY consulate recently?