World Cup 2018 - Who will you watch?

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by St. Michael's Sword, Nov 14, 2017.

1. krakdol

krakdol Member

PSG
    France
    Jul 18, 2018
    #601 krakdol, Jul 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    1) Agree with most of what you say here. Migration and multiculturalism helped France a lot, I certainly agree. France was actually entirely built by successive migration waves from multiple parts of Europe (and now Africa) due to geography and wars.

Most of people here in France including Président Macron accept the fact that colonization was a crime (he even said "crime against humanity") but it's past and we all try to move on now and live together.

2) Chosing a national team is a business for football players everywhere in the world, nothing to do with France here. I didn't "reveal myself" here, everybody knows that. They choose the option that makes them the most money and fame, as they should and as we would do too.

If they're good, this option is the French national team. If they can't be at the top, this option is the national team of their ancestors. This is just a business. It could change if one day an African team manages to be one of the best in the world, but it looks a bit unlikely right now.

3) The fact that they sing or not the anthem (actually they nearly all do recently) is irrelevant : some white French people don't sing it either after all. France asks them to do their best on the pitch, not to be singers. Only nationalists care about the anthem that much. (NB : While being white and French, I don't like our anthem that much since it talks about blood and fights, which isn't a good symbol of peaceful France nowadays).

4) You're wrong on the names they carry.

Among non white French NT world champions, most of them carry "French" first names : Samuel, Corentin, Kylian, Paul, Steve, Thomas, Steven, Alphonse, Blaise and Raphaël are traditional French first names carried by a lot of white people too here in France...

Only names usually not carried by white French people are Ousmane, N'Golo, Adil , Presnel and Djibril, but they're mostly muslim first names (except Presnel, which is just a weird one) and it just shows most white people in France are christians or atheists, not muslims (which is not a problem at all, every religion is ok in France) while those players are muslim.

Feel free to debate more, although this part of the forum is probably not the best place for that.

2. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    go away already

be gone

since you have created this troll account you haven't made one post in the French or WC forums

3. Alex101

Alex101 Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Is that something to be proud of.. zero in months? Italy has never had a Islamic terrorist attack. period.

Deleted User x repped this.
  4. krakdol

krakdol Member

PSG
    France
    Jul 18, 2018
    So what ? It could happen in Italy too, it's not like idiots can't go anywhere in the world.

The number of terrorism victims in developed countries is an extremely small number compared to other causes of death, including car crashes.

239 died from terrorism in France since 2015 included.

In the same time, more than 3000 people die in car crashes every year in France, so 12000 since 2015, so 60 times more deaths than terrorism, and it's only car crashes.

Terrorism is irrelevant. It's more or less over anyway, now that ISIS is gone.

5. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    In these days, you probably saw what happened in German NT...Ozil retired...he is under attacks in Germany, because of his pro-Turkish option. Also, we can add that Germans are unhappy with their weak result. Who to blame? For sure not Joshua Kimmich, Thomas Mueller...it's easier to blame the foreign player, even if he is third generation of Turkish - Germans. His girlfriend is from Turkey also...even through decades, many ethnic groups can't adapt easy.

Interesting question I could have for you. If you are French from France, I wonder how many of friends do you have, but with origins from ex-French colonies?
    During my flights abroad, I noticed nice numbers of French travellers in planes, they like to travel in a group of cca 10 close friends, and I never saw someone among them, who has origins from colonies.

Interesting video...do you see anything unusual? Small assistance: 01:51 minute.

I accept the multi-cultural term, as something that generates the global unity, but is this really in practice?

Among French fans, in audience space, we almost never see fans from ex-French colonies, lets not include family or relatives of French players who remain there as an audience.

You can't compare car accidents and terrorism. Like this, you can compare deaths caused with alcohol, cigarettes...

Even with multicultural societies, migrants don't take French, German first names.

President Macron has a lot of positive ideas, he avoids populism which became boring in many European countries.

People try to live together, but there are always city quarters who are slightly unsafe, with lower incomes, lower education. I rather say, people live together, but some groups live closed and they form almost unwritten state in the state.

Little Africa in Paris is not in tourist brochures. Surinamese quarter in Amsterdam is different than other quarters. Similar is in Germany, England...
    But, all those migrant groups came in these countries pretty early, that's why these countries (including Sweden) have nice development.

Migrants who came in some other European countries can't adapt well, they are there maybe since 1990's...

Migrant male persons usually like to marry domestic women. Domestic men usually don't marry migrant women.

French people are attached to France, I know that. Just observe Quebec, Louisiana (New Orleans). There is the Day of Francophonie also.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_internationale_de_la_Francophonie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ...dia/File:Map-Francophonie_organisation_fr.svg

National team and clubs is business, but it's hard to expect that Pavard would play for some other team beside France, even Eden Hazard supported France, probably he still supports it.

Paul Gascoigne has French surname, same as Le Saux, Le Tissier...

Even if some African country becomes great, invitation from France is still the golden ticket for success. Even from other European countries, players rather pick France, England, Germany if they can join there.

Samuel, Steven are not French first names. I said precisely, people who came from ex-colonies with Christian accent, they have Christian first names.
    Stephane would be much more French.

I meant on names like: Presnel, Adil, Djibril, N'Golo, Nabil, Ousmane, Mamadou, Moussa, Jordan, Kingsley, Wissam, Dimitri...their parents live in France since 70's, maybe their grandparents came in 50's, 60's...

You included people from Martinique, Guadaloupe...where French influence is much bigger. And those incidents in South Africa show that some groups don't consider themselves as equal with majority.

France is deeply secular state...that's why there are only 51% of Christians, probably Catholics, Protestants - Calvinists...Jean Calvin. Many still remember Avignon as the centre of Catholic Church.

6. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Thread is still going......how about that?

7. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    excited to see some more Italia international games soon

totti fan, calabrese8 and falvo repped this.
  8. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    20 out of 23 in the squad were immigrants.
    The former centre left has been obliterated.
    Macron's approval ratings are in the doldrums and plummeting further.
    Le Pen is running on an anti-immigration platform and has come from nowhere to be a decisive factor in politics.
    What a disaster for the pro-immigration establishment status quo.

But everything is alright with you Jack so there is nothing for anyone to worry about here.

9. krakdol

krakdol Member

PSG
    France
    Jul 18, 2018
    #609 krakdol, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    Ah ah so much bullshit again...

No, they're not immigants since they're BORN IN FRANCE. lol

How could you be a migrant in a country where you've always lived from the date of your birth. Buy a dictionary.

Yes, things are right in France, especially compared to Italy... Look at rates or debt, or average wages. Or who's in charge in your country, you're the one where racists won.

Le Pen is so decisive as a factor they never won an election in France lol

Wow, we're so afraid right now ;)

Macron IS center, so it definitely didn't collapse, they're in charge...

And last of all : WE ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS !!!

10. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    No. You are a white cuck with no homeland.

11. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    and I left my baguette in your mom's asshole. looking like an eclair now

Pietro Calcio and calabrese8 repped this.
  12. Alex101

Alex101 Member

Mar 15, 2017
    #612 Alex101, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    You claiming terrorism is none existent...being proud of a 3 month terrorism drought...wow...congrats.

In Italy 0 islamic terrorist attacks ever. Macron should be hung in the streets for all the dead french.

Kante is a french as bonucci is italian....ya right bud!!!!....enjoy more terrorism

No terrorist attacks>>>>>>>a world cup

Rosay, Deleted User x and Pietro Calcio repped this.
  13. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    #613 Gilbertsson, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    The statements might look humoristic and funny, but there is a wide percent of truth in all of these comments. From some aspect you reveal the partial truth.
    France, as an multicultural, secular state, this stands correct. But, the statement that all residents are equal, this is in wider percent wrong. I could ask also, is multicultural society in EU truthful idea or just wishful thinking that looks nice outside to the state partners, foreign investment policy...tourism. When states promote their multi-cultural and cosmopolitan values, they get much more tourists. Just like politicians try with their statements attract people between the ranges: left wing, centre, right wing. Only far options are usually excluded.
    Leaders of colonial states, who came from Europe in the beginning of 20th century or late 19th century, they literally needed to escape in 60's, 70's from Africa, Asia, back to Europe.
    Example, Carlos Queiroz.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Queiroz

Since you are a pro-multicultural France, I am sure that you have friends from ex-French colonies, who visit you, or you visit them in their homes. Example, Mauritania, Mali, Vietnam, Morocco...Martinique...? I think that majority of French people would like to see the French players in all sports, so that they represent them. But the process of selection, reveal that athletic power. Europeans in general exhaust much easier. I can run maybe 100 meters and feel the lungs.:D

Ex-Senegalese president Wade married French woman from Paris.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viviane_Wade

[​IMG]
    Incidents in France, during the celebration, I think that migrant people tried to provoke something, also those incidents in Clichy before several years, French team not united in South Africa.

Interview of Assou Ekotto, 2011 year, not so far in the past, I guess.
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2011/may/11/assou-ekotto-bassong-france-race-quotas

When Bassong played for France U21, his club career was great: Clairefontaine school, Newcastle, Tottenham, but when he started to play for Cameroon, Watford, Wolverhampton, results became weaker. But he is still playing for Cameroon. Only with French NT such players can get nice club careers. We agreed about that earlier, prestigious invitation.

Congrats on your World Cup title.:)

14. Alex101

Alex101 Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Someone close and lock this thread please

Pietro Calcio repped this.
  15. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Now that's funny :laugh:

Rosay repped this.
  16. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    I really like eclair, there are some nice flavours that seem good. It's not like fast food typical food. Eclair has healthy ingredients.

totti fan repped this.
  17. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  18. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Over 2,000 years of history made a joke of because right now 1 in 5 French people are immigrants or direct children of. 20 out of 23 for the pathetic French team which has to import players because the locals are useless.

Your previous centre left party was wiped out, you know what I'm talking about. People understand now that Macron is not the different type of leader he pretended to be. He won't be re-elected. The corporate media is losing its hold and the Le Pen's of the world who speak to at least some of the concerns of average people will sweep to power.

Deleted User x repped this.
  19. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Man, you sure swing from side to side politically.

/thread already...damn