World Cup 2018 draw: December 1, 2017

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by EL PAPICHULO BAMF, Nov 16, 2017.

1. superm

superm Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    "There is a lot of wishful thinkers up in here.................its very concerning. Now before i get attack here..............let me tell you guys something, its not that i dont believe that we can't advance its just that damn................how many times have we seen this movie before.....???? Folks it gets really old, really fast, regardless if we would of had an easy and/or hard group.
    As for the Group itself well.........
    Germany-.............will you guys seriously be surprise if we get destroyed here? Not because i dont think we can compete with them...............but because reality sets into our players faces.

Sweden- is a team we could win, and should win............but remember were Mexico, if we get murdered by Germany, we got to be really worried here.

South Korea- For most of you, you would consider them a very weak group so to speak................well remember in the World Cup, there is no weak group, maybe in paper, but not in matches. South Korea should be beatable, but remember the Koreans are not going to be that easy...................oh yeah and once again were Mexico."

Yes, I do read your posts. This is what you said about a month ago. So, I really don't know what you are talking about.

2. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    There is a difference between not being fully satisfied and that meaning it meant nothing. If it meant nothing to you, then good luck to you but that sounds idiotic too me. Mexico could have done more but even when they should have upsetted somebody, it's a big difference from getting knocked out by Germany or Argentina to being knocked out by the US or Bulgaria.

And it still doesn't take away that Mexico made it out of the group stages every time, something you were bemoaning about in the point that brought this whole discussion.

3. LaMascara

LaMascara Member+

Apr 11, 2013
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    DS-d1M_UQAAKYoo.jpeg

Neymadres, Jesús Narciso and LGRod repped this.
  4. Robertinho21

Robertinho21 Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Tujunga, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

No ablo con la realidad, con un poquito de demente...............y uste senor como estas???

5. Robertinho21

Robertinho21 Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Tujunga, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

When we played Germany we were actually in the lead and were not afraid of them...........but we got beat eventually because we could'nt control the game. With Argentina the first time around at least, it took a wonder goal to beat us, and it really hurt only because we were once again playing toe to toe with them and were not scared at all. With the U.S. we do what we do best, underestimate our weaker opponents so to speak, and we got knocked the hell out of from that other team called the U.S. With Bulgaria..........dear God, why did you even remind me, it could of gone either way, we had the chance to take it, but................no not that day. Its always something or somethings............there is going to be a point where we finally dont get out of our group only to look back and realize how many times we have actually gotten out of our group, but did nothing. With that said, now im actually bemoaning.................i admit it though, no?

6. Robertinho21

Robertinho21 Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Tujunga, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I could literally tell you the same thing because i read your posts, from a month ago or so. With that said, i do know what you mean though..........slight difference indeed.