World Cup 2014 tickets: general discussion: NOT for trading or selling

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by bulle1, Apr 26, 2013.

1. vamoBrasil

vamoBrasil Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Las Vegas, NV
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Actually, I got it!!! And I was all the way back home(in Brazil). lol

leonidas and Toosucio4u repped this.
  2. tkgunn

tkgunn Member

Nov 18, 1998
    NJ
    After signing into the PMA account https://pmatickets.fifa.com/web/LandingPage.aspx
    And going to ticket resale only my general tickets are listed.

When I sign into
    https://ussoccer.secure.force.com/club/
    There's no where to access my PMA tickets.

If someone could help me with this I would really appreciate it. I'm trying to sell back a conditional game.

3. Mike W

Mike W Member

Apr 18, 2014
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I see. Can the guest pick up the ticket in the absence of main applicant? Thanks.

4. PabloSanDiego

PabloSanDiego Member+

West Ham United
    United States
    Jan 18, 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yes, the information has been covered here many times and is right on the FIFA web site. I don't know it off the top of my head because they make it hard. You need a notarized power of attorney and a bunch of other stuff like notarized IDs. just look at the FIFA web site, it's all on there.

5. Ashan Rama

Ashan Rama Member

Feb 18, 2014
    Beware people who have agreed deals to buy tickets now pulling out after getting the tickets when they come up now.

6. MFKS78

MFKS78 Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Newcastle Jets
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Low act.

Had the chance the other week to buy tickets for games I want to go to.

Being that I had arranged to take them off other people from this forum I avoided doing so and plan on honouring the agreement we made. Worse case scenario the deal falls through and I have to source the tickets again.

Won't be my doing as I will be looking to honour my end of the agreement

Stuckin1au and Pseudonym repped this.
  7. Ashan Rama

Ashan Rama Member

Feb 18, 2014
    made worse as i asked him, he never said a thing. Then he was really relaxed about it all, "so my mate bought the tickets so won't need yours now"

Selfish act

8. ItZa

ItZa Member

Jan 18, 2008
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I've had this happen to me 3-4 times with the tickets I'm trying to offload. Can't complain as if they are getting the tickets from their friends its a safer bet than going through a Forum/exchange with people you don't know or can full trust. It sucks though.

Worst case scenario is we sell back to FIFA for a 10% hit, not much else we can do.

9. tommoore85

tommoore85 New Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Club:
    Exeter City FC
    Sorry if I'm going over old ground but is it 100% that there are collection machines at airports? . On the fifa website where you can book slots, that's only for non airport collections points?

And I'll just need confirmation number and card used?

10. CPOCPO

CPOCPO Member

Nov 16, 2013
    any delivery sightings in the States?!?

11. K.W.

K.W. Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think someone mentioned, date of birth as well.

Aglon314 repped this.
  12. rooboy91

rooboy91 Member

Apr 25, 2007
    Perth, Australia
    Club:
    Perth Glory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    There are going to be pick up points at international airports but Fifa haven't released specifics.

13. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    For the kiosks, you only need the credit card that was used and the birthday associated with the FIFA log in account.

However, to avoid any problems, print out the confirmation emails in the event you have to speak to someone at the desk.

14. SuperSoccerFan

Apr 21, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

Hi, tkgunn what type of membership did you have to have in order to purchase US PMA tickets?

Thanks!

15. Juan Vega

Juan Vega Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I have 2 Final tickets but I need 6 more for our group. I have a chance to buy Sponsor Final tickets from my Federation. But offer must be for minimum of 10 tickets. From FIFA, we cannot get 6 tickets for Final and no one wants to trade for Final tickets. So we choose to buy Sponsor tickets.

If you are interested in Final tickets and want to pay more than face value, PM me what you want to pay. I only need 4 people. If you have Mexican passport, it is better for me. Federation can ask for proof of citizenship.

16. spike

spike Member

Feb 22, 2001
    Tejas
    No, and I can't seem to find any information on this. I recall FIFA saying that if you chose the courier option, you should expect to receive your tickets in April. Well, they are running out of time to meet that, obviously. We don't leave for Brazil until the beginning of June, but I am getting nervous already. A friend of mine who went to SA said the on-site ticket distribution was a fiasco (at least for him) and was trying to avoid.

17. NCCFBALL

NCCFBALL Member+

Apr 19, 2007
    ITALY
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Anyone know what the jersey sleeve patch will look like? I've seen two versions, one with a Bird on it and another with the joined hands logo that has been out for quite some time.

18. jamfactoryken

jamfactoryken Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Exeter, England
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Are you saying here that members of the Mexican Football Federation are willing to sell you sponsors tickets for more than face value?

And one wonders why Australia & England didn't get the next two World Cups, and Russia and Qatar did?

zachadu21 repped this.
  19. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    As long as he has the CC he should be ok as it's a machine that dishes them out I think.

20. ChiBos

ChiBos Member

Feb 6, 2013
    If they don't come by mid-May that will be dumb on FIFA's part, not like they care - we need enough time to not do everything last minute

21. Juan Vega

Juan Vega Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I have enough members for my auction bid. I cannot accept more people. I let everyone know once I find out. I hope we are all lucky.

22. Die_Hard_SAMS_ARMY

Oct 31, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    You make it sound as if you are touting these tickets....

23. ccvargas89

ccvargas89 Member

Feb 24, 2014
    hamilton, Ontario
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hey i had the same issue. Make sure you are completely logged out of your FIFA account first. Then go here
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/ticketing/apply-for-tickets/index.html

Just scroll down directly to log in to your PMA, you'll be able to submit for re sale no problem

24. OscW

OscW New Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Stockholm
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Does anyone know how long it takes for tickets to get resold through FIFA? These where tickets to game 63 so they should be resold directly once FIFA releases them.

25. amburage

amburage New Member

Mar 12, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I have got four Cat 4 Urugray v England tickets but can't go to watch this group game. Have planned a trip to watch the semi-final. Anyone who want it plz PM me.