World Cup 2014 tickets: general discussion: NOT for trading or selling

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by bulle1, Apr 26, 2013.

1. RavenD

RavenD Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Are you sure???
    Can you see that in your account? I can't find there any status notification named "printed" or something similar...

2. jupal

jupal Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Switzerland
    If you go to the resell platform (where you can see your inventory) it will tell you they were already printed on April 15th I tried to resell 2 tickets I purchased in March which was supposed to be pick up well it ain't pick up it's printed and in preparationprocess for delivery and cannot be resold over the portal.

3. NCCFBALL

NCCFBALL Member+

Apr 19, 2007
    ITALY
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I can't see it, but is there anywhere in my account that I can see my exact seats?

4. jupal

jupal Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Switzerland
    No there is no way to see that unfortunately.

NCCFBALL repped this.
  5. Juan Vega

Juan Vega Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    FIFA site is still letting me change guest names. Does it mean the new names will be printed?

6. PierreRenard

PierreRenard Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Besides, if you compare NBA, NFL or MLB to an event like the World Cup, they will look like small tournments. The dimensions of a World Cup are unrivalled.

7. jupal

jupal Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Switzerland
    If you have your tickets delievered chances are like 0.01% because FIFA don't reprint tickets but if you are going to pick them up your new guestsnames should be there

8. Toosucio4u

Toosucio4u Member

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Brooklyn stand up !

9. MattC

MattC Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Thats an excellent reason for why it cant work. The volunteers cant be expected to be able to read any passport in the world

10. jamfactoryken

jamfactoryken Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Exeter, England
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Coney Island's finest.

Took the nipper to MCU Park last year, saw them beat the Staten Island Yankees (phhhh Yankees!!). When we got off the Q train she said "this place smells of grease and chavs". And that's why I love her and Coney Island.

Toosucio4u repped this.
  11. jupal

jupal Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Switzerland
    well idk about other passports but mine (swiss) has everything in english too after the 4 national languages think that's pretty standart nowadays still no way they have the time to check every single passport i mean unless you are some weirdo that goes in there with a gun or smth i don't think you will be asked for your passport

12. Toosucio4u

Toosucio4u Member

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Thumps up man ! If you need any Mets gear just let me know I'll deliver it to you in Brazil.

13. Kat76

Kat76 Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Boston
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does anyone know whether the US Supporters only ticket resale site is an urban myth or not? Getting no help from their email help, and logging into PMA site through FIFA only shows me failed ticket requests. Like I really want to see those again.

14. jamfactoryken

jamfactoryken Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Exeter, England
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    I bought a Hickey 42 shirt last time I was at the Mets, he was pitching. Lost to Chicago - I think, the season before last, umpires called a stinker at 3rd base that would have sent the winning runs in for the Mets. They were left in no doubt about the feelings of the crowd. Loved it. But MLB is so expensive these days. Almost as expensive as footy! So whenever I am in the US in the summer I now try and go to MiLB. Have done the Zephyrs, Bisons, Cyclones, Raniers and Isotopes in the last few years. The Cyclones was easily the best.

15. Daniel Knickelbein

Feb 24, 2014
    I am also stumped about this. Can't seem to find anything. Seems like a myth at this point (even though it was mentioned in an email from US Soccer)

16. Kat76

Kat76 Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Boston
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, the email definitely suggests there's a separate website. When I emailed, this was the answer: "You will need to log into your ticketing account at FIFA.com/tickets." Seriously? I've been logged in since 15 April looking for the mythical FCFS tickets!!

17. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Even on the off chance you do get asked. They cant take your ticket, all they can do is make you go for ID. Then you just go to another gate or wait till the guy moves elsewhere. It's impossible to police such an action unless they stopped everyone and that could never happen.
    In the Ukraine there were actually security gates all people had to go thru before entering the ground. This would have been the perfect place to do such a thing but it never happened.

18. byucougars

byucougars Member

Nov 3, 2013
    Provo, Utah
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Anyone have a World Cup seating map for Minerao?

19. Rominger

Rominger Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Apr 17, 2014
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Just went to the Ticketing Center here in Rio. Hasn't been able to get inside since I didn't have my credit card (my appointment is May 1oth and I wasn't actually planning to go there), but it was dead calm during the afternoon. Next time I will try to get some pictures from outside (didn't bring my cell phone either)

I asked for the guy at front door about ticketing collection. I was in doubt about need to collect all tickets at once and here is what he said:

1 - There is no need to pick all tickets at once. You can make an appointment later or go there without appointment (in another line of course)

2 - For brazilians, regardless of which tickets you will collect, if you have one single match where you have to show some ID at collection (half price, cat 4) you can't go to the kiosks, you have to go to personal collection, even if you won't collect the match where you have to prove your ID.

3 - He said (again, the guy at the front door of the venue), for half price tickets, you will have to show your ID at the stadium to prove it. There was a couple, when I was asking the man, who went to collect their tickets that actually brought their parents to prove it. There is no need to do this extreme measure, only a document (apparently even a copy, no need to be an original document) to prove when you collect the tickets

20. El_Bulla

El_Bulla Member

Jan 21, 2007
  21. byucougars

byucougars Member

Nov 3, 2013
    Provo, Utah
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
  22. lucasc

lucasc Member

Nov 7, 2013
    Brazil
    Club:
    Vitoria Salvador
    Crap, I was planning on dropping by VCP to pick up my tickets :cry:

23. LucozadeWarrior

Feb 2, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Do still try if you are going to be there anyway and let us know if it works.

24. Toosucio4u

Toosucio4u Member

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Try to come during spring and go to Florida to watch spring training baseball. Cheap like the old days and you get to see the prospects try out for a spot in the main rosters. Good baseball for sure

25. Regenbogen

Regenbogen New Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    During the transaction of buying ticket I think the system got some bugs about birthday date. I did input correct date for myself and my guest but after payment successfull I found that both dates are 1 day less than our real birthdays. Anyone has encountered such problem? Will it affect the visa application?