Word on the Street at Ray-Pec

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by KC Frostbite, Jan 29, 2007.

1. KC Frostbite

KC Frostbite Member

Jan 9, 2002
    Raymore, Mo

Who do you know? I got my info from athletic director and the superintendants office.

Joe

2. canammj

canammj Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    CHINO, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does any one have a picture of this place as it currently looks.?

3. FuzzyForeigner

Oct 29, 2003
    WA
    Club:
    Seattle
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    sorry dudes, but am I the only one that sees that this stadium is in the middle of fields?

4. PezJunkie

PezJunkie Member

Apr 30, 2001
    Independence, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

5. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    Sam, I'm honestly not being mean, but IMO you shouldn't post stuff like this. I feel the same no matter who the poster is. The interpretation is "I know something you don't know. And I'm not/can't saying/say." Don't take that the wrong way.

6. SamPierron

SamPierron BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 30, 1998
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My point was that I don't want my silence (or Chad's, or Greg's) to be taken as a sign of anything...that can be applied from here on out.

7. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    And is probably best. We're all fans. You three are employees. That is a HUGE difference. We're all here looking, starving for information. If you know something, it doesn't help us to know that you know it and we can't. It aggrevates more than anything. We know and respect that in your job you may know things that you can't tell us.
    Like I said before, I'm not trying to be mean, but since we're all friends and have the same goals in mind we need to be open with each other.

8. KCRovert

KCRovert BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 17, 2004
    Overland Park
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ben, I think Sam's response (at least this time) was a direct response to someone commenting on taking the silence from Sam/Chad as some sort of confirmation. My guess is he only responded as he did just to derail that train of thought. Of course he knows stuff we don't and must hold his card close to the vest.

Just my opinion.

must...use....another....cliche.....

9. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    [​IMG]

10. KC Frostbite

KC Frostbite Member

Jan 9, 2002
    Raymore, Mo
    So much for my info. It was good but the Wizards IMHO have found a better option than Ray-Pec. You guys would have hated the last mile of the drive.

Joe in RP

11. cjgwizard

cjgwizard Member

Apr 25, 2006
    LSP, section 129
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My mom used to live in Harrisonville....I guarantee you anything south of the triangle would have been hated. :D The construction in Grandview would have made it even worse.