Womens USMNT 2010 kit?

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by Cade, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Cade

Cade Member

Jul 7, 2008
    So when I was ordering my jersey I had the idea of ordering one for my lady and realized that I don't think I've ever seen a women's cut of our mens national team jerseys. I think the obvious comment will be to buy a USWNT jersey but I still think there should be a women's version of our mens, or the USWNT should just get on board and wear the same style kit.

any info on this? i'm sure its been brought up before..

2. EXboxur

EXboxur New Member

Dec 9, 2005
    If she's thin enough, you could just get her a larger youth kit. It's not a "women's cut," but it will be a slim/snug fit. :D

3. Cade

Cade Member

Jul 7, 2008
    Yeah I think she has a FC Dallas youth top and just doesn't fit right, imo. I think it might be XL(Y) cause I think I remember the L(Y) were sold out.. I'll more into that tho.

I'm a big fan of Nike live chat assistance so I asked them and got this...

[​IMG] Rob: Right now, I can't find anything.... But that does not mean that we don't have anything in the works...
    [​IMG] Rob: So what I'm going to do is get with my research team and see if we can come up with anything together. It can take a day or two for them to get back to me, so I will ask that you be patient with us as we do some research. Then as soon as we get something figured out, I will get back to you via email with our results.

so I'll you guy/gals know when I get an email. Hopefully they have something in the works or one of the other teams they sponsor have a ladys cut... not sure how fast it would take for them to get that going.

4. GalaxyGal

GalaxyGal New Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Endline 101 Row A
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    I wish there was a womens cut, womens jerseys are hard to find. I just settle for a youth jersey usually.

5. Nerazzuri

Nerazzuri New Member

Jan 23, 2006
    St Louis
    Four years ago, they had a women's cut t-shirt that was styled after the home shirt, which was the closest I've ever seen (with the obvious differences being the fit, the cap-sleeves, the v-neck, and the fact that it was cotton).

And when I was in Niketown in Chicago in March, the associate there told my fiancee "alot of women have been buying youth sizes."

6. irish56

irish56 Member+

Oct 30, 2006
    indy
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. UnionFreak1

UnionFreak1 Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Tucson, Baja AZ
    Club:
    FC Tucson
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. EXboxur

EXboxur New Member

Dec 9, 2005
  9. UnionFreak1

UnionFreak1 Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Tucson, Baja AZ
    Club:
    FC Tucson
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think if we had these jerseys, the membership for American Outlaws would go from 2,010 to 200,000.

10. Chowda

Chowda Member

Sep 13, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Club:
    New England Revolution
  11. UnionFreak1

UnionFreak1 Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Tucson, Baja AZ
    Club:
    FC Tucson
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    weird how there is no link to these jerseys. probably just men or kids jerseys though.
    but in the end, nice