With ATDHE.net seized, where do I get my Bundesliga fix?

Discussion in 'Germany: Clubs' started by BIGHMW, Feb 5, 2011.

1. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. CCinGermany

CCinGermany Member

May 3, 2006
    Chicagoland
    Club:
    FC Schalke 04
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Um, lets NOT spread it around too much.

3. Atdhe fan

Atdhe fan New Member

Mar 21, 2014
    London, United Kingdom
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  4. CCinGermany

CCinGermany Member

May 3, 2006
    Chicagoland
    Club:
    FC Schalke 04
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. goindownsouth

goindownsouth Member+

Jun 19, 2006
    Central, NJ
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    But the question remains: Is it safe from getting who knows what on your computer?

6. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I seriously doubt it...

I was all set for my 4th consecutive season as a VfL Wolfsburg supporter, brats grilled, decaf brewed, and bagels warmed up, donned in one of my various VfL Wolfsburg trikots/jerseys picked up during each season since 2010, and I was all ready for the Lower Saxony Derby match vs. Hannover, and when I dialed up FirstRowSports to stream all the action on Sky Deutschland, I became the latest victim of a virus and had to pay $140.00 USD to get it removed, and that is the main reason why I'm now out of the Bundesliga loop altogether.

Now until the DFL decides to get their collective heads out of their asses and strip GolTV of its exclusive U.S. TV rights (I have DISH and do not get it, DirecTV dropped it years ago, and so did Comcast last year) and decide to put it on Fox Sports 1/Fox Sports 2/Fox Soccer Plus, I will continue to enjoy the vast coverage of the Barclays Premier League, and specifically Arsenal, on NBCSN, and also on big NBC thank you. Plus I like what NBCUniversal offers its BPL fans, with NBC Sports Live Extra as well as Premier League Extra Time, every match, every team, every week, and until the DFL decides to do the same with the Bundesliga with a U.S. version of Telekom's "LIGA total!" package or like what NBC is doing with the BPL I will continue to enjoy being a Gooner. Arsenal's gain is the Bundesliga's pain in that respect, and the DFL can only blame themselves for losing me as a viewer (oh, I forgot, I don't count since I illegally streamed the matches because I had no other way of watching).