Winfuel

Discussion in 'Player' started by dela, Apr 7, 2005.

1. dela

dela New Member

May 14, 2004
    on the right flank
    I'm sure that most of you have seen the horribly done commercials on the Fox Soccer Channel for that new multi-vitamin called "WinFuel".

Do any of you who know anything about vitamins and if so, do you recommend this stuff? I've been looking for a good multi-vitamin with a focus on an athlete's needs and they've been marketing it as an athlete's perfect vitamin. Is this stuff for real?

The ingredients:
    http://winfuel.com/html/pops/menslabel.html

2. arsenalfc08

arsenalfc08 Member

Mar 14, 2005
    i've seen the commercial numerous times on FSC.Personally i think it looks unreliable.I'd suggest talking about it with your doctor before taking it or talking to your coach

3. dela

dela New Member

May 14, 2004
    on the right flank
    As I look at what Centrum has to offer, they have a "Performance" line which has more natural ingredients in it. So far, this looks a bit better...

4. bostonsoccermdl

bostonsoccermdl Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Honestly, a solid regular multivitamin is all you need. Your body can only take in a certain amount per sitting, and the rest gets past along. If anything, it is harder on your kidneys to process the excess....

5. OutKast3000

OutKast3000 New Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Centrum Silver is the best to take for 18 and older.

Yeah the label says it is for 50+ but I have been taking it for a couple of years and it is recommended by doctors. My uncle is a doctor and in his mid-30's and takes it as well. This should cover all the bases if you are looking for a solid multi-vitamin.

Otherwise try B12 if you are looking for an energy boost.

From what I can tell most of these are all placebo effects anyow. But the majority of everything in mind over matter anyhow, ain't it?

6. hawk_claw

hawk_claw New Member

Aug 14, 2003
    Wisconsin
    those terrible commercials make me not want to buy it

7. European16

European16 New Member

May 30, 2004
    Koln
    true