Wilson Palacios' brother

Discussion in 'Central America' started by theworm2345, Aug 24, 2008.

1. theworm2345

theworm2345 Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    His brother Edwin was kidnapped last year and I think as of March still hadn't been released. Does anyone know what happened with this situation?

2. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    i did a quick google news search and didnt find anything new, i hope he has been released

3. Guicho

Guicho New Member

Oct 27, 2007
    CREMAS
    ENglish neswpaper mentions on agosto 17:

17th August 2008
    By DEAN VALLER

Your Shout ( 0 )

WORRIED Thierry Henry has put a round-the-clock guard on his ex-wife and daughter because of kidnap fears.

#bodycopy a { font-size: 12px; }
    The ex-Arsenal star, now playing for Barcelona, is shelling out thousands of pounds a week for minders for Claire, 27, and their daughter Téa, three.

Henry, 31 tomorrow, and ex-model Claire were granted a quickie divorce last September.

She and the child still live at the former marital home in North London.

One of the guards, who gave his name as Phil, said: “Considering everything that has happened this shows how important Thierry’s daughter is to him.”

Henry wants to avoid a repeat of the trauma suffered by Real Madrid star Robinho, whose mum was grabbed off the street by a gang in Brazil.

In addition Wigan Athletic’s Wilson Palacios is still hoping for the release of his teenage brother Edwin, snatched by gangsters in his home country of Honduras last year.

A ransom of about £125,000 was paid but the kidnappers failed to release Edwin.

Henry has also blamed his poor form since moving to Barcelona on missing his daughter.

In March he said: “My daughter is the most important thing in my life. If I could see my daughter more it would help my form.”

Henry is facing a multi-million pound court battle with Claire for his £25million fortune after failing to agree an out-of-court settlement.

The former model, from Croydon, Surrey, who uses the name Nicole Merry, got a quickie divorce in September, citing Henry’s “unreasonable behaviour”.

4. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    wow even all the money TH14 has still cant find happiness