Will we have a crowd advantage in Brazil?

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by Jazzy Altidore, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Ghost

Ghost Member+

Sep 5, 2001
    I thought there were plenty of Germans living in Brazil. At least after the war.

2. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    We are the third group of Latinos in the US with about 2 million pep, only behind Mexicans that are more than 35 mil and Puerto Ricans that are more than 4 mil.

As a Salvadoran who was raised by an American, I can tell you that the majority of Salvadorans are Pro-America.

According to wikipedia "Salvadorans may be the most pro-America people in the world." That is because a lot of our people were helped with something called tps to work here legally.

3. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Member

Nov 23, 2007
    [​IMG]
    American exports.

4. Dr. Gamera

Dr. Gamera Member+

Oct 13, 2005
    Wheaton, Maryland
    Temporary Protected Status, not Test Procedure Specification nor Test Program Set.

5. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    A little bit off topic but Monica Lewinsky has a Salvadoran-Jewish father, unlike other groups of hispanics, we come in all shapes and social backgrounds, may be the reason why most of us are pro-America, some politics involed as well.

6. MPNumber9

MPNumber9 Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    While it's been my personal experience that Salvadorans are pro-US, I'd think they have more reason than most to hate the US govt/politics, I would think, given it trained/backed death squads during the Civil War.

7. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    The war in ES was bad but a lot of us came here in massive numbers, worked 3 jobs, opened small businesses, sent our kids to college and here we are. My mom owns 2 houses in ES. Paul Walker was killed driving a car next to a Salvadoran, the owner of the car was Salvadoran.

A lot of us are living the American dream and we are still sending money back home.

Heck, a lot of Salvadorans may go to Brazil to pull for the US, our NT suck and we love soccer, we refer to the US as "our house, the country that gave us opportunity."

CTS26 repped this.