Will Ali Karimi be in Bayern's starting Eleven?

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by Karimi_Is_God, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
    Defensive job?

With Bayern Karimi plays as a winger or an attacking Mid. He's played as a DM on what two occasions? (as a sub in the last minutes of the game I might add).

2. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    there are many who agree with me (and they are germans)

3. scorpio81

scorpio81 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    London
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

lets hope so, sharule...
    i want the best for bayern and if that means it has to come from karimi, then GREAT...! cos that would save us a tonne of money!!!

id love for him to become this world class player some think he is and for him to remain at bayern and continue to perform at the top level and not be tempted to move to barcelona or roma instead!

and i mean every bit of that!

4. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    Ok last thing I'm gonna say...when Karimi started at bayern we Iranian fans wondered why all of a sudden he doesn't use his dribbling technic and why he passes the ball like so fast!
    We said Is he suppose to play like this and adapt to bayern's style of play?

5. scorpio81

scorpio81 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    London
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

cos his ball control and effectiveness through dribbling is not in the same league as somebody like messi or ronaldinho so he has to learn to adapt so that he can continue to be effective in a better league...

think of this as karimi adding another weapon to his arsenal... look at cristiano ronaldo at manu... he is a very good dribbling by himself but seldom actually gets anywhere with his fancy moves and trickery... you have to learn to mix in effectiveness with the flair, and that is what magath is doing with karimi at bayern... look at joe cole at west ham and joe cole today...

magath is trying to do the same with karimi - and it will only help you guys... this is not ruining karimis career - he will never lose his 'dribbling skills'... he is just in the process of acquiring additional skills (although at present, he is not doing too well there, it has to be said)

Fingers crossed for his and bayerns future, though!

6. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    thanks! And he is no world class player! but I believe he has the talent to become one..still not late and be one of bayern's best, If he stays ofcourse!

7. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Are we cool now? Discussion back to normal?? Thanks

8. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    absolutely right! :)
    we noticed he matured in the last game he played for Iran..he dribbled when needed and then passed with amazing vision..we say this is bayerns job!! :)

9. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    absolutely!

10. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Much appreciated!

11. Sire

Sire New Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Karimi is a player that is growing, which is VERY good for the club and himself and country. What worries me is the fact he seems to be losing himself in the role he usually plays. Maybe he isn't strong enough or does not command enough respect to be given more opportunity to do what he is best at, but him improving other aspects of his game can't be a bad thing. I think Iranians should be thanking Magath for instilling some professionalism and having faith in him. Now when the times comes when Karimi's game is fully equiped with all neccessary components, I'd like Magath to let Karimi play further up with less defensive responsibilties. It is like asking an Artisan to make a kitchen cabinet when we keep playing him so deep in our own half.

12. Bayerntone

Bayerntone Member

Nov 7, 2005
    HK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Karimi vs Mahdavikia will be a nice match-up this weekend!

How would the tv ratings be in Iran?

13. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    hehehe you have no Idea!
    but..he is injured (mahdavikia)..don't know if he's ok now..and I don't know if Karimi will play..It all depends on how Bayern plays..

14. Bayerntone

Bayerntone Member

Nov 7, 2005
    HK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Hahaha, you are correct. I have no idea that your guy is injured.

15. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    infact he's hamburg's guy!

16. Bayerntone

Bayerntone Member

Nov 7, 2005
    HK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
  17. snoooop

snoooop Red Card

Jul 16, 2005
  18. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    1. so? I want to know what others think about your opinions
    2. are you a member there?

19. peekaboo

peekaboo New Member

Oct 29, 2005
    Neverland Ranch

You seem pretty interested on Iranians yourself.. either you are an Iranian troll.. or a Korean one..

20. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Thread closed. For some reason, you guys really don't want to discuss Karimi.